New girl pt2 N.R & W.M

THIS IS FROM MY WANDA/LIZZIE DAUGHTER BOOK LOL

NEW GIRL PART 2

warnings-
being left out, sorta bullying, trauma, child with mental delays (if that's even a warning), mean Nat (turns nice maybe in this one you'll have to read to find out) mentions of redroom and abuse, bed wetting again

plot/request-
This is PT2 to the last chapter so read that before you read this. In this chapter it's now 4 weeks forward and Anastasia and Wanda have gotten close and Wanda has taken on a motherly role to Anna, however Natasha still hasn't but Wanda is trying to change that (But it's ok we have mama Wands)

character-
Your name is Anastasia and you're 11 and have some childish mentality due to trauma (meaning you want to play with kids toys and aren't necessarily tuff (except when fighting) etc) basically it's all a trauma response.

ANASTASIAS POV
Me and Wanda have gotten quite close this past month and she's been looking after me. She helps me when I have nightmares or wet the bed, she helps me do my hair and if I hurt myself, she helps with my school work which I have to do even though it's not much that I have to do and she comforts me when I'm sad.

She's like the mama I never had and I love it, however Natasha still doesn't like me and I'm not sure why but she just doesn't like me. She's very strict when we train and sometimes it's too much for me to cope with, at the end of the day I'm still a kid.

Like right now we're currently training, just doing punching and form training on punching bags and on her hands as she wore boxing pads on her hands which is what I was using right now.

I was exhausted because I had been training since 7:30AM and it's currently 10:35AM and I had a bad night last night which resulted in me wetting the bed AGAIN and Natasha and Wanda having help me well Wanda making Natasha put my sheets in their bath and put new ones on and while Wanda helped me clean up. Which also meant Natasha was tired having also been woken up.

"You're becoming sloppy Anastasia, fix your form!!" Natasha tells me as I try to become less sloppy but I was really tired. "Anastasia!! What's wrong with you? Sort your form out," Natasha snaps at me, making my sensitive self tear up a little. "I-I'm s-sorry," I stutter out and once again trying to correct my form and become less sloppy but my muscles aches and I felt on the bridge of a meltdown from both exhaustion and being emotional.

"JUST STOP!" Natasha shouts and I immediately stop as I feel my waterline again fill with tears. "If you're not going to take your training seriously then I'm not going to bother. Go and get washed and changed and go eat something," Natasha tells me. "I-I am taking it
s-seriously I p-promise, I am just really
t-tired. I'm sorry," I respond but she doesn't reply just looks up at me before going back to what she was doing so I leave.

I walk into my room tears streaming down my face and walk into my bathroom not before getting flops. I put the taps on in my bathtub and take my clothes off before putting the bath toys in Wanda found in a cupboard in the bathroom and the bubble bath.

Once I decided the bath was full enough I turned the taps off and got in. I made sure to keep flops on the side of the bath as to not get him wet but as I thought I got him to balance on the side and went to start washing myself and messing around with the bubbles, flops fall in, there's two reasons he's called flops one being he's got like no stuffing inside him so he's floppy and well his big ears, which obviously resulted in him not being able to balance well.