010. Moose

❝she got BLOOD

cold as ICE and a

HEART made of STONE

horns  ―bryce fox

―――tuesday, 7:24, pipers pov

"fight all my fucking battles for me? bitch i could beat the shit out of you in my sleep if i wasn't injured." i answered back, stepping closer, about to beat the living shit out of the taller boy in front of me.

"hey, pip. step back for this one, i've been wanting to do this for awhile." robin whispered into my ear and then stepped closer onto the grass, facing moose.

finn and gwen both ran over as a crowd started to form to see what was actually going to happen, people were already chanting "fight! fight! fight!" as they started running to the scene.

"you think your so tough, huh?" moose said, fixing his posture as he saw people crowding around.

"lets find out." robin smirked, knowing he could beat moose in a fight with his eyes closed, moose may be bigger, taller, and looked a lot stronger, but he didn't know how to fight, just how to throw a punch.

"i will pound you, like a nail you scrawny little.. b***er!" he yelled, smirking at his own words as he looked robin up and down.

robin turned to look at me, and i already had a shocked expression on my face, robin did too for a second but it was quickly wiped off, and he looked unbothered, everyone started making the usual noises you would hear in a fight. "ooh!!" "shitt" and little mumbles to their friends.

"then do it!" robin snapped back, "unless your scared?"

moose threw a punch at robins head, but luckily he ducked out of the way, causing everyone to mumble and start shouting, i smirked at his fighting skills, knowing that i wouldn't have to step in for this one. 

robin punched him in the side, causing him to double over in pain, then he grabbed his bag, chucking it onto the floor, when moose was doubling over, holding his side robin lifted his leg and kicked him in the head, causing him to fly into a lampost.

moose let out a small grunt, then turned and tried to punch robin again, "fuck him up!" i yelled, clapping at the sight of excitement. robin put his hand in the way of the punch, leaving moose's stomach un armed.

robin realised this and quickly threw a punch into his stomach, still holding onto his arm as moose was trying to throw a punch, but just punching the air every time.

"get him robin!" gwen yelled, smiling at the sight in front of her. she was always one for violence, but finney.. not so much.

robin smiled and gwen's words, and pulled moose into a headlock, then held him there for a solid 2 seconds before forcing him down to the floor. he then leaned down over him, and looked over at me, smirking for a second, then looked back down and slammed his fist into moose's face, which caused the other students to let out groans for him.

he threw more and more punches at moose's face, landing them all, causing blood to spill out of his nose and onto his teeth, then the boy soon gave in, i looked over to where finney and gwen were standing, and saw him grabbing onto her arm, "come on, lets go." finn said, tugging on her arm. "holy shit!"

gwen looked over at me, and i nodded, signalling for her to leave, and so she did, moose had blood all over his face, on his forehead, in his hair, it was dripping down his face and onto the clean, green grass.

moose gave up and passed out from all of the punches to his face, and robin took a look at his knuckles, then over at me. "dont talk shit about my sister again." he said, getting up and walking over to me.

"lets go, you've caused enough fucking trouble now." i smirked, grabbing robins arm and walking away.

i grabbed some tissue from my pocket, and wrapped it around his knuckles, "just hold it there for a bit, kay?" i said, still wrapping it slowly around his slit open knuckles as he winced in pain.

"yeah- i will. see you second?" he said, holding the tissue around his knuckles.

"yeah, you will."