Y/n: Ok ok I will, lets go uinni or else I will tell m-mom and d-dad your name.( slapped mentally for stuttering)

CY: Noo I don't wanna get scold by them.(fake crying)

Y/n: then lets go.(grabbed CY's hand and started dragging her out of there)

Hyunjin and yeji looked at them in ewe and started walking with them..

You kept dragging her as she was talking continuously and you reached the parking area.

Hyunjin: Y/n be safe and drive home carefully give a call to any one of us when you reach home.(concerned)

Y/n: Ok oppa I will and you also be safe. Bye.

Yeji/hyunjin:Bye.

You started your scooty and make your sister sit at back.As you both left hyunjin and yeji also left from there.

The whole ride she was making you annoyed you were wishing to drop her home as soon as possible.you kept driving till her house came you sight looking at the house.

you kept driving till her house came you sight looking at the house

You kept looking at it but came out of your thoughts as

CY: will you not come inside sis.

Y/n: a-ah that lets go.

you helped her to reach till the main door as she was stumbling you decided to knock on the door because if you ring the the bell everyone will wake up and you don't want that to happed after knocking for some time the door opened by the maid in a messy state.she looked at you both and got shocked to see you there.

Y/n: (cleared her throat) I am here to drop her.

The maid looked at CY and helped her to take inside. you were going to leave but the maid stopped you.

Maid: Aa Y/n I think its so dark outside, you should stay here for today and leave tomor--

Y/n: No its ok I will be fine thankyou for asking.(looking down) Don't tell to them about her ok.

Maid: O-ok I will not.

Y/n: I will take my leave then.( left from there)

After you left the maid closed the door and helped CY to reach till her bedroom.CY dropped her body on the bed and fall asleep as she was tired.

You started your scooty and looked at the house last time and went away.

Y/n's Pov: I looked at the the house at last time and sigh, and left from there thinking it changed  a lot after I left. I missed those days when we used to enjoy but some memories are to horrible to even think of it my eyes started to fill with my tears but I blink it away I have to stay strong to my self what ever happens let the people think what ever they want to think.

I was in my own thoughts but suddenly got shattered by my thoughts because of shoot wtf sh-shoot is it the real gun shoot.I gulped my saliva because of fear should I check or not, for me it was like in horror movies when you hear some sound you go to that side only even after knowing there is ghost And now I am doing the same thing I parked my scooty at side and went at the direction from where the sound came from. it was a dark alley I started go inside as i can

As I went Inside there was nothing before I can go further I heard another gun shoot I flinched and decided to stay there for some time but I don't know but heard someone was groaning in pain must be the one who got shoot I don't know what came in...

As I went Inside there was nothing before I can go further I heard another gun shoot I flinched and decided to stay there for some time but I don't know but heard someone was groaning in pain must be the one who got shoot I don't know what came into my brain I opened my phone and played the police siren I think it worked they all started to curse each other and started to run away I hide behind the wall and wait till they went away, I came out from there and started to search the person who got hurt I saw him limping I think he was also trying to run away so I went to him and stand in front of him and said

Y/n: he-hey there i-is not any police I just played that siren in my ph-phone its no need to be scared off I am here to help you may I.(scared)

Next chapter will be soon please do vote and comment.Love you all bye!