12. Are you Sure?

Start from the beginning

"I know. I'm sorry." Y/N said.

"It will be okay. Don't think too much. Also don't think too much about tomorrow. If you need anything, talk to me, okay?" Emily said. Y/N nodded and smiled before going to his room.

Selena's POV:

"You are so quiet. Whats up? Everything alright?" Raquelle asked.

I was lost in my thoughts, watching TV, muted.
' Y/N just ignored my question for a goddamn call? Was that more important than me? I was trying to flirt with him and not to brag, the whole world wishes to be in his position.'

"Sel!" Raquelle called again.

"Yeah- yes?"

"I am talking to you? Are you okay?"

"Yes, I am alright. Its just something, bugging me." I said.

"What is it? I thought you'd be happy after hanging out with your boyfriend." Raquelle giggled.

"I am happy."

"You are? Then what's bugging you?" Raquelle asked. I told her everything that happened at Y/N's house.
"He simply ignored you and went to answer a call?" Raquelle exclaimed.

"Yeah." I nodded.

"Are you sure he likes you?"

"Yes, I'm hundred percent sure. Uhm-not hundred but ninety five percent-I guess."

"I don't know." Raquelle said with a tight lip smile.

"Oh shush, raquelle. I know he likes me. You haven't seen him. The way he looks at me, the way he acts when he is around me, how his voice changes when he talks to me. He likes me for sure. And even if he doesn't, I'll make him like me."

"Girl you are down so bad!" Raquelle giggled.

"I swear to god, Raquelle! Just shut the fuck up! You are supposed to help your friends, instead of making fun or spreading negativity." I huffed.

"Okay okay, relax. Tell me what's on your mind. How can I help you?"

"I don't have anything on my mind. Not yet. I'm so tired right now."

"Fine, get some sleep and we will talk about it tomorrow." Raquelle said. I didn't said anything.

"Raquelle, I think he is trying to play hard to get." I said all of a sudden which made raquelle jump.

"Then from my experience, selena gomez hates the people who plays hard to get." Raquelle giggled.

"You are right." I said.

"What! I'm right? What's next?"

"I'll let him play that and I'll see how long he can continue it. He'll have to drop that act and confess me." I smirked.

"What!" Raquelle facepalmed. "You are down so bad!" She sighed.

"Yeah whatever. Good night."

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Look who's finally awake!" My mom said. I woke up, took a bath and just arrived to our dining room.

"Good morning, mom." I yawned.

"Good morning."

"Oh, hey sel! Good morning. I'm off to work." Raquelle said. She was in a hurry.

"Woah! Relax! You look so tensed." I said.

"Yeah I'm already late. And also my car is being so stressful lately. I am going to a repair shop before work." Raquelle said. My whole sleepy mood flew away when I heard about a repair shop. I grabbed raquelle's arm and pulled her away from the dining room.

"Ow! Selena! What are you doing?" She groaned.

"You are going to a repair shop?"

"Yes I told- wait no! I mean yes but I'm not going to blaze's."

"Why not?"

"Cuz, thats literally in the opposite route to my work place."

"But the blazes are our friends."

"Sel, I'm already late and if I go there, I'll be even more late."

"Please."

"Don't act like a kid selena!"

"Pretty please!" I said with puppy dog eyes.

"Selena n-"

"Come on, raquelle please."

"Alright! Just stop with that face. We'll go the blaze's. But, I'm not going to drop you back here. I'm so late for my work."

"Yeah, dont worry about that." I giggled.

~~~~~~~

"Here we are. Go get him." Raquelle sighed.

"What! I'm here for getting my best friends car repaired. No funny business." I said with a straight face.

"Oh? What would I do without you, my best friend." Raquelle teased and rolled her eyes.

We climbed out of the car. There were many cars parked outside Y/N's house and they werent here to get repaired. I think theres some kind of get together at Y/N's house.

"Good morning, how can I help you? Oh hey selena, Hi. And hello there, pretty friend of selena." It was henry.

"Good morning." Raquelle said shyly. I was shocked when I saw her her blushing on that compliment.

"Hi henry. Where's Y/N." I asked.

"Y/N? He's in-"

"Y/N might be busy." Raquelle cut him off. "Can you please check my car? Its stressing me out so much, lately." Raquelle said to henry.

"Ofcourse, I can. What is the problem?"

"I dont know...Its getting kinda rough in handling and making so much sounds..?" Raquelle said.

"When was the last time you changed its oil?"

"Five or six months ago... I guess."

"What! Your engine will wear off if you delay the oil change."

"I didn't knew." Raquelle said.

"Alright. You girls have a seat, I'll see what I can do to this." Henry said while checking raquelle's car. We were heading to the couch in the corner off the garage when Henry stopped us. "You can go inside. Have some snacks or drinks or whatever you want. But be careful there are around 30 people inside." Henry said.

"Is it a party or something?" I asked, confused.

"No. Today is our mother's death anniversary." Henry said.

'Wait-What?'