Chapter 2: A leaf in the wind!

Start from the beginning

Goku: Oh that is great! Just let me get ready first then I will join you.

Korra: Oh you will do that and I will wait outside for you....bye!(Korra saids and moves quickly out of the room trying to control herself)

Goku: Wonder what has gotten into her maybe it is the heat I think?

Outside the room Korra was breathing heavily as well as her heart beating like crazy because she has never seen such an amazing muscular man before and such perfect abs in which caused the Avatar to blush harder but took deep breaths to calm herself and try to forget about what she saw in the room.

Korra: Alright Korra just relax and breath....and try to forget about how handsome and muscular Goku and I will.....WAIT A MINUTE DID I JUST THINK HANDSOME?!!!!....spirits what is wrong with me...Goku is my friend....I got to get myself under control.(Korra saids in thought until she heard the door opened and see Goku in his orange and blue martial arts gear)

Goku: Ok I am ready, wanna walk together Korra.

Korra: Oh yea sure I would love to Goku...hehehe.(Korra saids while blushing a little and smiling)

Both Goku and Korra walked together and headed towards the dinning room where Tenzin and the people work on the island all met up to have breakfast and once the Avatar and Goku made their way and saw Tenzin they both greeted him good morning and then sat down to eat breakfast. While Korra and Tenzin were eating they looked to see Goku eating as well and what they saw was that he was eating a lot of food and the strangest thing is he isn't even gaining an weight at all.

 While Korra and Tenzin were eating they looked to see Goku eating as well and what they saw was that he was eating a lot of food and the strangest thing is he isn't even gaining an weight at all

Goku: Mmm...this good stuff even though its all vegetarian food it is still delicious thanks Tenzin.(Goku saids to Tenzin in which the air master was pleased that Goku enjoys the food of air benders since all air nomads are vegetarians)

Korra: Wow Goku you have some appetite and not even gaining any weight?

Goku: You know thats what my family and friends that I had used to tell me but what can I say I just love to eat.

When Goku saids that to Korra who still had food in his mouth it made Korra giggle that Goku enjoys eating lots of food and when she looked to see the newspaper to see what is going on all of sudden she spotted something that she liked when she was younger but never got to go to it since she was stuck in the south pole.

Korra: In the final round, the Buzzard Wasps won the decisive knockout. What do you say we got to the arena tonight and catch a few Pro Bending matches?

Goku: Pro Bending? Whats that?

Korra: Oh Goku its by far the most greatest sport in history and I have been dying to see a match since I was a kid and I can tell you like it as well.

Goku: Really.

Tenzin: That sport is a mockery of the noble tradition of bending.

Korra: Come out Tenzin I have dreamed about seeing a Pro Bending match since I was a kid and now I am just a ferry ride away from the arena.(Korra saids while pointing at the yellow arena near the city)