Proposal (Final Chapter)

No one's POV
So that's the story. Two years later, after Leila was defeated, Auradon made amends with Nashville, and now we're one big community. Many kids from Nashville got to learn in schools in Auradon and kids from Auradon got to learn in schools in Nashville. Dylan, Cassidy, and Chloe are now attending Auradon Prep, Bailey even got to teach kids how to play country music. Bella is now queen of Auradon and now rules with her parents and the Haywoods by her side. Bella and Tuck are going strong, they still manage to have dates and spend time with each other but now that they're 20 years old, Tuck has a little surprise for Bella.

Belle just finished her queen's work. Being a queen is not easy. Then her phone got a notification, it was a text from Tuck.

Tuck 💚
Hey Princess, meet me by the Enchanted Lake. I have a surprise for you.

Bella 💞
Ok, see ya. Love you.

Tuck 💚
Love you too.

Bella wonder what Tuck is up to, so she headed to the lake. Bella was very excited, they don't spend a lot of time together but we talk a lot, making sure that we're ok, or for sleepovers. Bella still can't believe they've been together for more than 3 years. They celebrated their anniversary a while back and it was magical. Tuck did seem nervous, but Bella didn't know why.

After crossing the bridge, Bella saw a red envelope with her name written in gold on it. She opened it...

𝒟ℯ𝒶𝓇 ℬℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶
𝒮𝓌ℯℯ𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒻𝓊𝓃𝓃𝓎, 𝒷𝓇𝒶𝓋ℯ 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓈𝓉𝓇ℴ𝓃ℊ. 𝒴ℴ𝓊'𝓇ℯ 𝓂𝓎 ℊ𝒾𝓇𝓁 𝒶𝓃𝒹 ℐ 𝓁ℴ𝓋ℯ 𝓎ℴ𝓊
𝓕𝓇ℴ𝓂 𝒯𝓊𝒸𝓀 ❤️

Bella blushed. Bella kept walking and found another red envelope with a rose. She opened it...

𝓓𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓟𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓶𝓮 𝓼𝓶𝓲𝓵𝓮 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓘'𝓶 𝓼𝓪𝓭, 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓶𝓪𝓭𝓮 𝓶𝓮 𝓪 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷. 𝓐 𝓼𝓾𝓻𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝔀𝓪𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓮𝓷𝓭 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾...
𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓣𝓾𝓬𝓴 ❤️

She kept walking to the Enchanted Lake, only to find it decorated with hanging paper flowers, origami butterflies, and hearts. Everyone in Auradon and Austin was there, making Bella very confused until she walks onto the platform finds one more note.

𝓓𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓑𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓪

𝓘 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓙'𝓿𝓮 𝓭𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓲𝓯 𝓘 𝓷𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓶𝓮𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾. 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓶𝓮𝓪𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓘 𝔀𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭𝓷'𝓽 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮 𝓲𝓽 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓪𝓷𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰. 𝓘 𝓬𝓪𝓷'𝓽 𝓫𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓪 𝓯𝓮𝔀 𝔂𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓼 𝓪𝓰𝓸, 𝓘 𝓭𝓲𝓭𝓷'𝓽 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓮𝔁𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓷𝓸𝔀, 𝓘 𝔀𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓭𝓸 𝓪𝓷𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓸 𝓫𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾.

𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓘 𝓱𝓸𝓹𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓼𝔀𝓮𝓻 𝓲𝓼 𝔂𝓮𝓼...

I was wondering what he mean until I turned around only to find Tuck down on one knee with a ring box revealing a silver ring in the shape of a crown with blue and purple heart-shaped diamonds.

"So what do you say, Bella? Will you marry me?" Tuck asked Bella.

"Yes! Yes! YES!" Bella yelled.

Tuck stands and slides the ring on Bella's finger. He pulls her into a kiss as everyone celebrates. Tuck and Bella hug as their families celebrate.

"I can't believe my brother's engaged before me" Brody said.

"I love you, Brody. " Jo said. "Oops."

"Love you too, Jo." Brody said.

"I'm so happy for them." Liam said.

"I love you, Liam." Amrita said to Liam making him look at her. He places a kiss on her lips.

"I love you too, Amrita." Liam said.

Bella runs to her parents and Amrita.

"Wait, did you know?" Bella asked her mom.

"Everything, I'm so happy for you," Mal said hugging her daughter.

"I can't believe it, my best friend is getting married. You're going to rock that wedding dress." Amrita said.

"So Evie made about a thousand sketches and Beau set up an engagement party soon." Ben said.

"Oh my goodness."

"We finally get an older sister." Cassidy said running to Bella and hugging her and then hugs Chloe.

Beau, Brody, and Dylan congratulate Tuck.

"Well done, Tuck," Beau said.

"I did it. I'm engaged." Tuck said.

"I can't believe you planned this for me," Bella said hugging Tuck.

"I love you, Cowboy," Bella said.

"I love you too Princess," Tuck said.

As everyone celebrates...

"What? You didn't think this was the end of the story?" Bella asked.

"Did you?" Tuck asked before placing a small kiss on Bella's lips.

That is the end of Love Between Two Worlds. Look out for the Wedding book and the finale of The Princess and The Cowboy series.