Remembering A Love

No one's POV
For the past couple of weeks, Tuck and Bella were hanging out and becoming best friends, and falling in love with each other. They didn't say a word to anyone. They still had dreams about each other and are slowly realizing that they see each other in their dreams.

But Leila is planning to destroy Auradon and Nashville.

𝐀𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐲𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝'𝐬 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞...

It was a Saturday afternoon, the Haywoods were having lunch but Tuck was texting Bella.

"Tuck, aren't you eating?" Bailey asked but Tuck didn't respond. "Tuck?" "Tuck?" "Tuck?"

Then Tuck's phone rang...

"Hello?" Tuck asked.

"Bailey wants to know if you're eating or not?" Beau said over the phone and Tuck gave him a weird look.

"Couldn't she just ask me?" Tuck asked. Beau ends the call and Brody takes Tuck's phone.

"Who in the world is Bella and... Woah she's hot," Brody said making Tuck grab out his phone realizing that he saw Bella's profile picture.

"Wow, she is gorgeous," Dylan said and Tuck turned off his phone.

"So who's the new girl?" Beau said. Tuck awkwardly smiles and ran up the stairs.

𝒜𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ ℬℯ𝒶𝓈𝓉'𝓈 𝒞𝒶𝓈𝓉𝓁ℯ...

The royal family was having lunch however Bella was more distracted by her because she was texting Tuck.

"Umm... Bella?" Mal said trying to get Bella's attention. "Bella?"

Then Bella's phone rang...

"Hello?" Bella asked.

"What are you doing on your phone and not eating? Table manners young lady?" Ben said and Bella just ends the call. Not knowing that Mal was behind her.

"Ohh, he's cute," Mal said making Bella turn off her phone.

"He? Who's he?" Ben asked Bella.

"No one." Bella immediately said, wanting to hide the fact that she was talking to a boy.

"Well... according to his profile, his name is Tuck," Mal said.

Bella awkwardly smiles and ran to her room.

However, while Bella and Tuck were texting, they made it sound flirty in a funny way.

Later that day...

Now, Bella was by the Enchanted Lake, sketching and probably for a swim. She sketched her and Tuck dancing at a ball when...

"Hey, Bella."

She looks and saw Tuck coming to her.

"Oh hey, Tuck. What are you doing here?" Bella asked as Tuck sat down next to her.

"My brother is working on my nerves because he saw your profile picture and kept asking me who you are so I came to see you," Tuck said. He looks down and saw Bella's drawing.

"Is that us?"

"Huh?" She before looking at her drawing, "Oh, yeah. It just popped into my head. And I know your pain. My dad kept asking me about who you are because my mom saw your profile picture because I didn't have table manners."

"Yikes. So what is this place?" Tuck asked.

"It's the Enchanted Lake. My parents came here on their first date. This is where I go to calm myself down from all the focus on becoming queen." Bella explained.

"Woah. You know, I did bring my swim trunks. Wanna go for a swim princess?" Tuck smirks.

"You're lucky that I got my bikini under my clothes. You're on cowboy." Bella said.

Wait for a second...

"Did you just call me cowboy/princess?"

They both said at the same time. They laughed and changed into their swim clothes. Bella waits for Tuck on the big rocks then feels a push on her back and falls into the water. She comes up for air and sees Tuck laughing.

"How dare you?" Bella yelled.

Tuck jumps in the water. The two splash around and have fun. The remember whipping spell started to fade away. Tuck and Bella started to see each other in a different light. They started to remember their dreams, and their hangouts but still don't remember being a couple.

They took a break and sat on the stone platform. They talk for a bit before Bella started to shiver. Tuck took a towel and wraps it around her. She moves closer to him and places her head on his shoulder.

"Beautiful," Bella said looking at the shimmering lake.

"Like you." Tuck compliments Bella making her blush.

She looks down so that Tuck does see her blush. Tuck lifts Bella's face so that she's looking at him. The two looked into each other's eyes, they started to lean in and they kissed. This completely breaks the spell. They let go and realized that they remembered each other. They smiled at each other melt.

"Hey, Princess," Tuck said making Bella smile.

"Hey Cowboy," Bella said making Tuck smile.

The two shares a kiss and start making out until they heard a loud bang. Bella and Tuck exchanged looks. They changed into their clothes and went to find out what was the sound. They found a portal and Leila walked through it. She didn't have Maleficent's Scepter anymore but was still very powerful.

"What is she doing?" Tuck asked Bella.

"I don't know but I'm following her," Bella said running to the portal.

"Bella, Wait!" Tuck yelled.

They both went through the portal and landed in a different place. There were horsemen, people wearing middle age clothing, no cars or even electronics.

"Where are we?" Bella asked.

"I think... we're in... the middle ages," Tuck said making Bella look at him confused.

"The what?" She asked.

"Let's just say, this is what my world was when it had magic but why is Leila here?" Tuck said.

"I don't know... but we better run," Bella said. Tuck looks and saw an angry mob running toward them.

They ran to an alley and the mob ran past.

"Well, we're not welcome," Tuck said sarcastically.

"Maybe we just need to camouflage," Bella said pointing to a store with the clothing.

The good news is that Bella and Tuck remember each other. Yayyy!!

The bad news is that they're stuck in the middle ages. Boooo!!

How are they going to get home? Wait and see.