Leila the Witch

Bella's POV
I was in the forest when a black smoke appeared and Leila appeared with the Scepter...

"Hello Princess. It's been a while, hasn't it?" Leila said.

"Leila, what are you doing with Maleficent's Scepter you look like..." I said before getting interrupted.

"A Witch. It's my destiny. I died from a broken heart but now I'm back and I'm going to take back what was rightfully mine." Leila said making me confused.

"What do you mean by died with a broken heart?" I asked.

Leila got angry before saying, "My power grows stronger from broken hearts! You see, I was going to marry a prince but he ran away with his true love. I was brokenhearted so now I use the feeling to make me stronger. But I fell in love with Tuck Haywood and I want him but I can't because of you. So now I'm going to destroy you!"

Leila starts to blast out lightning. I managed to dodge all of them. I hid behind a rock making Leila lose sight of me.

"You can run but you can't hide Bella. I know you're around and I'll stop if you end your relationship with Tuck, now. Auradon doesn't need a boy from the real world to be king and I know that you know it's true. Come out and fight me Bella Beast. Where are you?" Leila said.

I started to whimper in fear. Usually, I don't but I'm scared. What do I do? What do I do?

But then it was quiet, too quiet. I came out of my hiding spot and looked around. She's gone? But then everything went black...

Skip time...

"Bella? Bella, can you hear me?" A voice called my name. It sounds like they're worried.

"Will you calm down?" Another voice said.

"Yeah, it's not like she's dead."

"That's not a good thing to say."

"Wait, I think she's waking up."

Was that the Haywoods??

"Bella?"

"Bella?"

"Bella?"

"Bella, Princess are you OK?" Tuck asked as he place his hand on my face.

"I think so." I said weak.

Tuck helps me sit up and my head was very sore.

"Bella, why are you unconscious on the ground?" Tuck asked me.

"I was walking in the forest when... Leila. She stole the Scepter and she's a witch." I said.

"We know, that's why we came to Auradon." Brody said.

"We found something that you and your parents need to see." Tuck said.

Tuck helped me up and we headed to the castle to show what Tuck found about Leila. My parents, grandparents, and Fairy Godmother were in the meeting hall when we came and told them what happened.

"So what did you do find?" My mom asked.

"Well, after Bella told me that Leila could be from Auradon, I did a bit of research and it turns out that Leila is at least 140 years old." Tuck said.

"I'm sorry, what?" My grandfather questioned.

"Yep. I checked the yearbooks from my middle school and high school. Leila graduated from them at a different point in time but looked the same. Somehow, she made sure that the teachers didn't notice. Each book that had a picture of her had a Triquetra symbol which means immortality." Tuck said.

"That's impossible. All Witches and other monsters were banished from Auradon." My grandfather said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Wait, Bella, you don't know?" Cassidy asked me.

"No."

"Auradon used to have both fairytale characters and monster characters; like werewolves, vampires and witches." Mal said.

"However, the monsters went crazy and tried to take over Auradon but a powerful wizard banished them all to another world but they say that he missed one witch." Fairy Godmother said.

"Who most likely must be..." My dad said.

"Leila Daniels."

"We did some research on her and in our world, she died from a broken heart. She was supposed to marry a prince but he ran away with his true love so she killed herself." My mom said.

"Sounds suicidal." Bailey comments.

"Leila told me her version of the story. She attacked me and that's why I was unconscious. She uses brokenhearted people to make her more powerful but there was one boy that she fell when she was trying to break his heart." I said.

"Tuck?" Brody questioned.

"Me?" Tuck question in shock.

"And Leila won't stop until she has him."

"What kind of witch is Leila anyways?" My mom  asked Fairy Godmother.

"It sounds like she's a Love Witch. This type of witch can use true love or a broken heart to make them powerful depending on how they die."

"So since Leila died from a broken heart, then she uses brokenhearted people to make her more powerful. What will happen if Leila uses true love instead of a broken heart?" I asked.

"It could be very dangerous, she could destroy Auradon and Nashville."

"We can't let that happen. Mal, what should we do?" My grandmother asked her daughter-in-law.

"I don't know. I mean, we never faced a problem like this before and we don't know where to start." My mom said.

"I think we should start with finding out what Leila is up to. We could sneak into her house." Bailey suggested.

"I don't think Leila has a house because whenever I asked her back in middle school, she never answers. One time, I followed her to the park and she just disappeared." Tuck explained.

"How?"

"I wanna say magic but that's not helpful." Tuck said embarrassed.

"Maybe it is. Tuck trace back your steps to that park, maybe you'll find answers." My grandfather said.

"OK."

"I'll come with." I said.

"No way Bella. You were hit pretty hard, don't you think you should rest?" My boyfriend said making me mad at bit.

"But... I want to help. I can't just sit around and do nothing, Leila is out there and I need to stop her." I said.

"Bella, we need to stop her but Tuck is right. I mean he found you unconscious on the ground, why?" My mom asked.

"Leila hit me with black lightning from Maleficent's Scepter." I said.

"She stole the Scepter?! We need to find her, fast." Fairy Godmother said.

"And we will but Bella you rest, OK?" My dad said.

"Ok." I said before looking at Tuck. "Can you come with me?"

"OK."

Tuck and I went to my room. We cuddled for a little bit before falling asleep...

Leila's POV (A/N: I got scared writing this POV, again)
I was spying on Tuck and princess perfect breast (Bella). They were cuddling and sleeping together. Why can't that be me with Tuck?!

I'm not letting that Princess have my man.

First of all, Leila, Tuck is dating Bella so get over him.

Second of all, I hope you like this.