surprise

Hi guys there you all go with the new update. I hope you all like it.

Happy reading🥰

Let's start the story😘

ilie was in her room scrolling her phone and she heard a knock at her door. She climb off the bed and open the door.

She found no one at her door and close the door and sat on the couch. After two minutes she heard another knock and she open the door and there is no one but this time she saw a box with a chit on it there. She saw the surroundings and took the box and close the door behind her.

She sat on the bed and open the chit

Chit :-

     imlie ek surprise hai tumhare liye jaldi ready hoke main gate ke pass ana... Or es box mein tumhare liye kuch hai i hope ki tumhe pasand ayega

                            Tumhara Aashiq ❤

"Mera aashiq" Imlie said with a blush on her face "dekhte hai esme kya hai"

She open the box and got surprised to saw a beautiful black saree with matching jewellery. She like the saree.

"Ye sab kya kya kar rahe ho abp kuch samaj me nai araha per koyi mere liye esa karna bahut accha lag raha hai" tears form in her eyes and immediately she wipe her tears "nai... Ajj koyi rona dona nai bas kush hona hai"

She stand from the bed and get ready and look at her in the mirror. She looking stunning in black saree. She apply kajal to her eyes and wear jewellery. She left the hair open.

She admired herself for sometime and went near the gate and find a person standing besides the car when he saw her, He come near her give her a note and sat in driving seat

Note:-

    Car mein betna imlie... Ye tumhe mere tak pahunchadegi....

                                  Tumhara Aashiq❤

"Ye mere aashiq kuch zyada hi kar raha hai" She mumbled under her breath.

She take a deep breath and sat in the back seat. It is almost 7:30 and they reached.Driver said they are here and She get off the car and got little exited to see the beach and stand watching it. Driver give her another chit and left from there.

She excitedly open it.

Note:-

       Vaha se thodi seede age ana vaha tumhe ek rasta dekhega.. Vo rasta tumhe vaha tak pahunchadegi jaha mein tumhara intezaar kar raha hu..

                             Tumhara Aashiq❤

Imlie start walking and followed a way with light at either sides of it. After she saw a beautiful tent like place decorated with lights around it.