Arylie office 1

Hi guys there you all go with the new update. I hope you all like it.

Let's start the story🥰

Happy reading guys😘

Imlie was sitting with Narmada and Arpita at breakfast table and Aryan come down stairs while staring his girl with love. Imlie also look at him and they both recall the moments they spend yesterday night and a small blush visible on there faces. He come down.

"Tumhara ho gaya tho... Chale" he ask imlie In a calm tone

"tum nashta nai karoge kya " She ask him with a rised eyebrow.

"nai mujhe bhuk nai lag raha hai" He answer her looking at his watch.

"Are ese kaisan bhuk nai lage... " She stand from her chair and went his side "Beto Or khavo" She made him sit on the chair.

"Imlie... Mein keh raha hu na mujhe bhuk nai hai vese me chota baccha nai hu ok" he try to stand but she don't let him stand.

"Tho jidh mat karna khalo"

"Ha aru khale" Arpi said

"Tumhe kha na padega aru "Narmada said.

"Ha khana padega" Said imlie.

"Imlie"

"abp" She said in a strict voice.

"Tik hai" He roll his eyes but had his breakfast.

"Good boy" Narmada said.

"Ab chale" Aryan said looking at imlie.

"Ha.. Chale" She answer him with a smile.

"Bye kaki ma, bye didi.. " Imlie wave them walking towards the exit with Aryan and they wave her back.

Aryan and imlie left.

Imlie and Aryan in his car a comfortable silence. But Aryan want to break it so he on car radio

Song stars
(Mere yaara song from sooryavanshi movie)

Tum se dil jab se mila hai

koyi vajah hai ishq huva hai...

itni si baat samaj lo...

Sare jaha me tumse huva hai..

Ooo..Lakho mile koyi bhi na tumsa mila

Ooo...Mera ye dil.. Teri vor chalta raha na ruka..

Mere yaara... Mere yaara

Imlie look at Aryan and Aryan saw she wear the bracelet he gift her,he hold imlie's hand. A eyelock only for few seconds as Aryan is the driver here 😅.... Aryan change his view to road, take imlie hand to his face and kiss it.

Imlie cheeks heatup. She turn to another side to hide her shy face from her man. Aryan notice that but still hold her hand.

"Imlie" In a low husky voice

"Hmm.. " Imlie turn to his side, controlling herself from blushing.

"Ab bhi mujhe ye sab ek sapna lag raha hai imlie " While looking at the road..

"Ooo" Imlie pinch his hand

"Haaa" He hissed with pain and left her hand... "Ye kya hai jungli kaiki "

Imlie start laughing looking at his annoyed face.

"Tum hi tho bola ki tuka ye sab sapna laga raha hai... Tho socha ki test kare... Ab pata chal gava hai na ye sapna nai hai" Trying to control her laughter...

"Jungli ho jungli hi rahogi... Jungli kaiki"

"Accha " She make a pout, Aryan smile at her cute pout and smile also smile with him.

They reached office like this. Aryan turn to his boss babu avtar...imlie and Aryan went to there respective places and start there work.

That's it for today 🥰

I hope you all like it😘

Stay safe... Be happy.. Keep supporting

Don't forget to like, share and comment