Arylie quality time

Hi guys there you all go with new update. I hope you all like it.

Previously

We saw that Aryan went meet imlie but there discussion lead to Aryan's love confession and imlie also confess her love ❤

Let's start the story 🥰

Happy reading guys 😘

"Hum bhi tumse prem karat hai abp... "

"I love you to imlie"

  Aryan hug imlie tightly and she reciprocate it. She settle her head on his chest and fell safe and comfortable with him.

"Tumhe pata nai imlie es pal ka mujhe kab ka intezar hai" Aryan said with fighting his hug.

"Hmm... " While settled her head in crook of his neck

"Tum kuch nai kahoge" While caressing her hair.

She shook her head in "no"..."Nai...ajj tum bolega Or hum suniye" While tighting her grip..

"Kya... Kya sunna chahti ho"

"Ek baat puche abp"

"Hmm...pucho"

"Humko Kabse prem karat ho abp" Lift her head and look at his eyes

"Hmm.. " Aryan left her and make some distance between them... "Bahut pehle se"

"Bahut pehle se matlab" Imlie ask him a rised eyebrow

"Hmm.. Aditya or tumhare talak se pehle se"

Imlie's eyes become big with shock... "Ka
Per kahe"

"Ab tak Mujhe bhi samaj me nai aya ki mein ek pagal ladki se pyar kyu kar raha hu" Aryan said.

"Ha"...but after she realized what he said... "Ka...abp tumne hamko pagal kahe... Akkadbakke ruko ab hum tumhe chodunge nai.. "

She try to hold him but he escape to other side of the bench.

"Accha hmm...kisine mujse kaha ki chodne ke liye pehle pakad na tho padta hai tho pehle pakad ke dikha" Aryan challenge her with a smirk and start running and she run behind him.

"abp ruko"

"nai"

"abp"

Suddenly She sit down and hold her leg and start massaging it.. "Hmmm... abp"

After hearing her voice Aryan stop there and run towards her and hold her leg

"Kya..kya huva" Aryan ask her with lot of concern in his voice... "I'm sorry ye sab mere vajah se " this time with guilt in his eyes

"Are akkadbakke humko kucho nai huye.. dekho" While moving her leg...

"Agar mere vajah se tumhare ako ek bhi asu aya na imlie me kabi kudh ko maf nai kar pavunga imlie...ab tak me bahut kuch kho diya imlie ab mujme kisi ko kone ka himmat nai hai...tumhe tho bilkul bhi nai...Tumhare bina me jee nai sakta hu... " Hanging his head low, tears in his eyes

Imlie cup his neck and left his head to look at his eyes... "Esa kucho nai hoga abp... tum humko kabo nai Khovoge abp..."

Aryan also cup her small face with his big hands "Promise partner"

"Promise partner"she said with a confident smile...

" Or me tumse promise karta hu ki jab tak mere saas chalta hai tab tak mein tumhari haat nai chodunga imlie" Imlie become happy and overwhelmed with his words and hug him, Aryan kiss her head.

"Ab hum chalat hai abp" She lift her head from crook of his neck.

"Badh me" He put her head back on his chest..

"Office nai chalna hai kya...tuka pata nai hamri boss bahut hi khadoos hai " She lift her head and look at him.

"Hmm... accha" He rise his eyebrow at her.

She start smileing and he smile back.

"Tik hai" He kiss her forehead... "Good night"

"Good night" She smile and left him

They both went to there respective rooms and sleep while thinking about each other.

That's it for today 🥰

I hope you all like it😘

Stay safe... Be happy... Keep supporting

Don't forget to like, share and comment