Arylie quality time

Ho guys there you all go with new update. I hope you all like it.

Let's start the story 🥰

Happy reading😘

After reveling purandas imlie and Aryan come back to rathore mension. Arpita hug imlie tightly when she entered in the house.

"Thank you so much imlie" Arpi said with teary eyes.

Imlie break the hug and "didi ap hamko thanks kahe bolat hai" She said while wiping her tears.

"Ajj tumhari vajah se Aravind ko justice mila... Thank you"

"Please di ap ese math boliye" Imlie smile at her and narmada come and hug her.

"Ha beta ajj Aravind ko justice mila or arpi ko vuski jane ka dukh se bahar laya Or aru ko badla naam ka andere se bahar ane ka rasta dikhaya...ab me mere bacche ko vapas pavungi....Ye sab Tumhare vajah se..Thank you beta"

"Kaki maa ap bhi na... hum kucho bhi ki hai ap sab ki kushi ke liye ki hai... Vese bhi na na bolke thodi hi sahi abp bhi hamri madad ki" She said indicated 🤏 with her hand and smile.

"jab tak hum dono sath hai hum kuch bhi kar sakat hai or koyi hame hara nai sakat hai" Imlie said looking at Aryan and they share a eyelock.

Arpi observe that and cough. They break the eyelock and look at her and she give teaseful look at them.

"Hume pata hai tum dono sath sath.. Hmm" Arpi said in a teasing way.

"Di yaar please" Aryan said in a annoyed tone.

"Ye kay chal raha hai arpi" Narmada ask in a doubtful look.

"Kuch nai maa" Aryan said with a straight face. Imlie try to control her smile and Aryan glare at her.

"Tik hai ab tum dono jake rest karna kuch bhi hai subah baat kare"

"Tik hai maa" Arylie said in union.

Aryan imlie went to there respective rooms.

In Aryan's room.

Aryan sat near window and start thinking about what he is going to do now. Imlie entered his room with a tray and went near him and pat his shoulder he snap out of his thoughts.

He lift his head and look at imlie a smile appear on his face.

"Kya soch rahe ho" She ask him with a raised eyebrow.

He shuck his head 'nothing" And indicate her to come near with his eyes and extend his hand. imlie put the tray on table and take his hand. Aryan make her sit on his lap and imlie settled herself comfortable on his lap and rest her head in crook of his neck, he wrap his hands
around her waist.

"ab batao kya soch rahe ho" she ask him in low calm tone snuggling into him.

"Kuch nai bass ese hi" He said while he tighted his grip around her "soch raha hu age kya hai"

"Tho age kya hai" She lift her head from his crook.

He look straight into her eyes "Kuch decide nai kiya... But"

"But"

"But jo hai tumhara sath hai na" he smile at her. Imlie smile and snuggle back into him and Aryan kiss her head.

After a comfortable silence Aryan spoke "thank you so much imlie... "

Imlie look at his face with a confused look "ab ye kyu"

He cup her face with one hand while another one is around her waist.. "For everything imlie"

She smile at him and turn in lap now her back resting on his chest and his one hand on her belly and another one is around her neck he rest his face on her shoulder. Imlie hold his hand on her belly with one hand and another hand on his hand around her neck. both colse there eyes and living that movement.