Chapter 133 Cannon fodder of the lady whose luck was stolen (1-48)END

Start from the beginning

  This also made Fei Yu think that no matter what he did to the original body, she would back down for him.

  And Lou Kui has systematic help, and every time he does things, he can grasp the opportunity, which makes Fei Yu appreciate more and more. After finding out that she is a woman, he is even more moved.

  According to the original trajectory, this time the original body quarreled, instead of the cruel words just now, but was directly screamed and ran away.

  Fei Yu didn't come to coax her either. After a few days, the original body really missed him, and then he softened his attitude and took the initiative to find him, and the two were able to reconcile.

  Then there is the emotional entanglement of the three.

  Under Lou Kui's deliberate misleading again and again, the original body began to confront her constantly.

  The original body is disdainful of pretending because of her identity, but Lou Kui pretends to be a white lotus every time she has a conflict.

  It also made Fei Yu more and more inclined towards Lou Kui, alienating and indifferent to the original body.

  Every time the original body's luck will be weakened and fed back to Lou Kui.

  Then Yuanshen's father died in the border crossing, and his mother stumbled into the water and died that night when he heard the news.

  The second cousin who was infatuated with Lou Kui became the prince.

  Not long after, the empress dowager died, and the emperor also died after a serious illness, and Fei Yu came to the throne.

  Then Lou Kui provoked her admirers to join forces to destroy the original body's reputation.

  The people who protect the original body are gone, and the original body has changed from a group pet to a group hatred.

  After watching Fei Yu marry Lou Kui into the palace, she even announced in the court that she would not be a concubine.

  After half a year, the original body found an opportunity to sneak into the palace, and wanted to ask Feiyu to ask if he had forgotten his promise that he would marry her as his wife in the future.

  However, he met Lou Kui first, and a few quarrels occurred under the guidance of the other party.

  Then Lou Kui suddenly grabbed the original body's arm, and the original body instinctively swung it.

  Lou Kui fell in front of the original body, and also had a miscarriage.

  Fei Yu, who happened to be here, saw that no matter how the original body explained that he did not do it by himself, Fei Yu did not believe it.

  It even made people throw the original body to the clothes washing bureau as the lowest palace maid as a punishment.

  After arriving at the clothes-washing bureau, the original body was even bullied and humiliated by the eunuchs and maids.

  Originally a noble girl from a noble family, how could she endure this kind of humiliation.

  In particular, the relatives are gone, and the lover is even more empathetic. After being sad and desperate, he set fire to the place where he lived and died.

   I'm sorry, I've been very irritable and depressed these days because of real things, so I'm in a very bad state. I couldn't write it yesterday and didn't post it at 0:00. Today, I've been sitting in front of the computer at nine o'clock in the morning, and I've written this. The first chapter came out, and when I wrote the second chapter, my mind was empty again, and I couldn’t continue writing more than 200 words. I adjusted my state and wrote it in the afternoon. The rest of the updates should be done before 20 o’clock, okay~

  (this chapter Finish)