Chapter 133 Cannon fodder of the lady whose luck was stolen (1-48)END

Start from the beginning

  Being able to ascend to the throne is also due to the Queen Mother's childhood care and the help of the old town prince.

  After the emperor ascended the throne, the Duke of Laozhen passed the position of Duke to his eldest son and took the initiative to hand over most of the military power.

  The queen mother did not interfere in the affairs of the state.

  Therefore, the emperor has always thought of his old feelings, treated the queen mother as his biological mother, and was very close and respectful to the uncle of Laozhen Guogong.

  Yuan Shi's father was a life-and-death friend who accompanied the emperor from childhood.

  Therefore, the Zhenguo Gongfu was still prosperous after the emperor took the throne.

  The original body is exquisite and cute since she was a child, and she is the only girl in the town's mansion.

  Just now, Fei Yu was the emperor's third son, and he grew up with the original childhood sweetheart, and looked at the person he liked.

  If it wasn't for the intervention of Lou Kui, the female protagonist disguised as a man, the original body would have spent her entire life in love.

  The family pet before marriage, the empress dowager and the emperor pet, and the person who loves after marriage, Fei Yu pet.

  After Fei Yu ascended the throne, he was originally named the queen, and the prince he gave birth to inherited the throne.

  Moreover, Fei Yu has only one queen in her life, and she has achieved one pair in her entire life.

  But unexpectedly, a female protagonist with the system came across and robbed the original body of luck and happiness.

  Moreover, the handsome emperor loves her, the young prime minister loves her, the general of the god of war loves her, she is the only one in the heart of the fourth prince, the second cousin of the original body is obsessed with her, the prince does not marry her for her, the marquis...

  This dynasty has an extraordinary identity Most of the talented people fell under Lou Kui's pomegranate skirt.

  The reason why the scene just now happened is that Fei Yu admired Lou Kui very much and invited him to play the piano and make tea together.

  When Lou Kui was playing the piano, Fei Yu sat next to her on a whim and played with her.

  The two are very close, giving people an ambiguous feeling.

  Just happened to be seen by the original body who came to find Fei Yu, so he was so angry that he rushed up and smashed the piano.

  The original body has a woman's intuition, so from the first time I saw Lou Kui, I was not happy.

  But because Lou Kui was highly appreciated by Feiyu, the original body did not know that the other party was a woman, so at first, she endured her dislike and did not find fault.

  However, under Lou Kui's frequent and deliberate guidance, Yuan Shi found that the relationship between the two was not as simple as just admiration, and it was ambiguous as long as they were together.

  Therefore, the original body is very resistant to Lou Kui and Fei Yu being alone, and occasionally gets angry with Fei Yu.

  It's just that every time the trouble is over, because the original body is the one who fell in love first and more, she is the one who takes the initiative to give in and seek peace.