"Are you feeling better, Li?" he asked.

I made a small grunt before looking around in a haze, "Where's mom?" I asked.

"She's making soup." Jayden answered. "Stay here. I'll tell her that you're up." He said before running out of the room. I tried to figure out what time it was. When my eyes focused on the clock on the tv box it read a little after one.

Just as I was about to search for my phone, mom and Jayden came in. Mom holding a tray of food and Jayden holding on to her jeans and smiling at me. Mom set the tray down in front of me and I looked at the tomato soup, buttered bread, and water. I mumbled out a thanks as mom sat down next to me.

"How are you feeling sweetheart?" She asked.

"Weird." I said grabbing at the bread and pulling a piece from the middle of it. "I haven't had a panic attack in a year or so."

"But you feel better now, yes?" She asked concerned. I nodded my head and quietly ate my food. There was a long silence before mom spoke up again, "Do you know what caused it?"

I stopped mid chew and placed the bread back down before swallowing. "Michael ..." I whispered. "He's missing."

Mom's eyes widened, "Did you call the police?" She asked.

I shook my head and laughed without heart. "It's not that type of missing mom. We kind of had a fight last night and when I woke up this morning he was gone. I searched the house and still didn't find him. I was going to call Zack and ask where he might be - but the panic attack didn't really give me time to do anything." I said. Mom settled into her seat a more comfortably. But she was still wary.

"Well, finish eating and then you can call Zack." She said. "You don't have any idea where he could have run off too?"

"Nope. Hence the Zack." I said. Even if it did make me cringe slightly, I knew that Zack is Michael's best friend. And Zack obviously knows about this mysterious him. So he knew Michael better than I did and would probably be able to tell me where he was. And I was going to find Michael. After finishing up my food and watching a new episode of Steven Universe with Jayden, I picked up my phone and scrolled through my contacts. I stared at Zack's number while I retracted my legs into my chest, resting my chin on them. I sighed, weighing my options of just not calling him and wandering around for hours on end looking for Michael. But my chances where low and I already told myself I would call.

Pressing the call button, I pressed the phone up to my ear and waited. It took three rings until someone picked up the phone.

"Liam?"

"Dylan?" I was slightly relived that Dylan had picked up the phone. Maybe he could warm me up before I talk to Zack.

"Yeah. Um, why are you calling Zack? I mean, I don't really care and hooray for you if you're trying to let it go like Elsa, and make friends but..." Dylan trailed off. And any other day I would have laughed at his Frozen comment but I just wasn't in the mood.

"Michael has gone missing." I said. Dylan when silent on the other side. "I was just wondering if Zack would know where he went."

There was a long pause in our conversation until I heard Dylan walking down steps or something and calling out to Zack. There was a mumbled conversation before Zack's voice rang through the phone.

"Hello, Liam." Zack said, his normal over energetic and loud voice now more quiet and serious.

"Hey Zack..." I said quietly.

He sighed, "So I'm guessing that Michael hasn't told you anything and instead, ran away this morning." He scoffed. And I hummed out in response. "What day is it?" He asked suddenly.