Our Paths Crossing

Start from the beginning

"I'd rather turn deaf ears to your whines." Lui shrugged the blonde's hands off him, looking at the soft undulations of the ocean pounding against the shore, leaving trails of foams as it raced back. "Wasn't yesterday enough for you?" He sneered, hiding the hint of faint blush tinting his pale cheeks.

"With you it's never enough for me." Free answered, catching the heat of embarrassment flaming through his mate's soft features, "Cute." He whispered, leaning in and quickly pecking before Lui saw it coming.

"Why you," Lui growled menacingly, baring his sharp pointed teeth, glaring daggers at the alpha. Stretching his hand Lui punched the latter on his shoulder, quite literally, hard enough to steal a quiet moan of pain from the blonde. "Die."

"I'll haunt you everyday and every night," Free snorted, blocking out the finisher's blows that Lui is aiming at his weak points. "Alright fine, apologies, my queen."

"Shut up or else I'll dump you into the ocean!" Lui grumbled under his breath, still feeling the specks of warmth licking at his skin from embarrassment. He could feel the proud smirk Free's making at him, "Idiot, go to hell."

"Your wish is my command." Free replied. He knew Lui didn't mean it. "Do you really hate me that much now?" He poked his cheek teasingly.

There were times Lui cursed at himself for his immature actions that led to disappointment, regrets sat on his shoulders with the weight of a thousand years as he had paid enough of a fortune for the price, sacrificing things he shouldn't have. But there were also some moments he feared if he hadn't met Free that day, how things would have been. Would it still be like a nightmare, to pay off the debts forever with his body? To feel the hands skimming through every inch of his bare skin, exposed? The thought itself made a shiver race down his spine, his skin crawled uncomfortably. No, he would rather die to live such a degrading, shameless act of submission, cowering down in subservience and servility.

Lui reached for the blonde's wrist, planting a firm grip intertwining their fingers-afraid; if he let go, Free would leave him to rot into that hell hole. "Don't go." He whispered almost inaudible to himself. Lui doesn't want to say this. Never had he ever thought of being emotionally dependent on someone else.

"Don't leave me. Please."

Everytime Lui forces himself to let the words out that bubbles up in his throat, he feels humiliated. Ashamed of what he had became, not the quite human he used to be. The lack of self confidence, the fear of the past demons chaining him up from living the present, worrying about the uncertainties that could happen in a flash, crumbling his small world apart into shreds of insanity.

Free slipped into the silent whispers of his mate, hands wrapping itself around the white tyrant consolingly as he pulled him forward, "Look at me," Free muttered under his breath as his cheeks flushed softly, releasing a generous amount of soothing pheromones.

Lui didn't trust his own voice anymore. It would betray him even if he tried, he shook his head. Giving into the warmth of his alpha instinctively. "Lui Shirosagi, I would like to announce first and foremost that I've never known someone as incredible as you. I'm not the one to believe in fate and destiny for that mattered but when I met you almost five years ago, I had no idea you'd pop back up in my life-To become an important person in my life."

Looking into his eyes was like observing an endless stretch of midnight, they were the colour of a gathering storm lightning shot from those prowling grey clouds as spots of gold danced in his irises. Breathtaking, Lui thought. Free's eyes look so beautiful that one look takes someone's breath away, bewitching them into a spell with his alluring eyes where you could get lost if you stare long enough. His face had that faraway look in it, which cannot be described in words, sunlight traces along the lines of his jaw, as Free crooned, "And I promise-I swear even if you choose to end things between us, I will love you more as you're walking out the door than on the day you walked down to the door of my heart."