Ming

"Is it ok for me to call you that?"

Lam's face blushed red when I said that. We kept quiet for a while, silence brewing between us.

"You can call me anything you want. But I will call you Ming only. Because that's my way of showing my feelings."

I peeked at Lam and just smiled. Just then Posh called me. I answered and he asked me if I wanted to go out. I declined saying I had plans. He asked me with who and I said fishing with Lam and P Park. He sputtered and said he would rather faint than go out with them and hung up on me. I laughed and hung up.

I looked at Lam and smiled. "I'm OK with us keeping P Park company till Forth comes back. Is that OK with you too?"

"Of course. I'm just glad you are willing to hang out with him given your history."

"P!"

Lam chortled. He called Park to confirm plans whilst i went to shower. We met Park around 3pm for fishing. I didn't want to make it seem like Park was thirdwheeling so I was just being casual around Lam and him. However, what I didn't realize that Lam was being his usual attentive self towards me which was very sweet enough as it is.

He made sure I sat close to him as we fished. He regularly got me water and also applied sunscreen on me before we started fishing. As we were fishing, we were waiting and I was just tired. So I jsut leaned on my right hand side, not realizing that Park and Lam had changed seats for a while.

I just leaned onto "Lam" who just froze a while. Before he could say anything, I heard a icy cold voice ring out.

"What are you doing?"

I looked to my left and saw Forth coming towards us looking pissed. I sat up and turned to look at Lam questioningly and realized it was Park! Shit! I looked up and on Park's right, was Lam. He was a little stunned.

We immediately stood up. Before I could say anything, Lam came and stood in front of me. And before Forth could say anything further, Park went upto him.

"He thought it was Lam. Let it be. He barely rested his head for 2 seconds. More than you, he prolly has to explain more to Lam."

Forth looked at Park and just pouted for a bit. I wanted to laugh at this side but held it in. Park ruffled his head and immediately dragged him away to get a drink, diffusing the situation.

I looked at Lam who just went back to his fishing spot quietly. Shit. Park wasn't kidding. I sat next to Lam and held his hand.

"I'm sorry. I should have been more careful. I really didn't realise you guys had switched spots. Sorry na?"

Lam looked at me stonily for a while. I leaned over and kissed his cheek softly. He cracked a small smile and leaned in abit more towards me. I laughed. I leaned in to kiss him again and then pulled away. He smiled.

"But be careful next time. I'm not kidding when I say I'm a possessive man."

I nodded, diving into Lam for a hug, feeling all warm and tingly inside over how he had claimed me.

Forth and Park came back and soon all 4 of us were fishing away. We stayed till around 7pm then made our way to dinner. Over dinner, it finally hit me on who were the "husbands" in the relationship. Contrary to popular belief, it was Park! And Forth was just a sweet little bunny around him whereas I was the same bunny around my Lam.

Wa, shit, I had it bad for this guy. But I couldn't help it as he looked after me so meticulously without a sound or complaint.

As we ate dinner, my eyes kept flicking back at Lam who was just eating quietly, unruffled by the attention he was being given by the ladies and men at the diner. He only looked up to check on me periodically and I smiled in reassurance whenever he checked on me.

As we wrapped dinner up, Park asked if we wanted to go drinking. Though Lam was up for it, me and Forth rejected it unanimously. The boys chuckled in response and agreed to go home.

Right. So though they were the "husbands", heehh, they still listened to us effortlessly.

Win.