Chapter Eleven

A/N: I STARTED WRITING THIS LAST NIGHT AND I SAVED IT AND I COME BACK AND NOW I HAVE TO FUCKING RESTART IT UGH WTF

But anyways, the end of the story is veryyyyy near and at the end (if you guys don't still hate me) I'll let you decide if there should be a sequel

Chapter Eleven

-Time Lapse- (one week later)

•Frank•

"I missed this." Gerard sighed happily as we were crammed on the small couch in the living room.

Whenever we'd skip school we'd watch cartoons and eat food. We still haven't reintroduced Gerard to his parents yet.

Like what are we supposed to say?

'Hey Mr. And Mrs. Way here's your dead son Gerard who came back from the Black Parade after he realized suicide wasn't the answer. Have a nice day k bye.'

I don't think so.

Mikey And sat squished in the middle with the bowl of buttery popcorn, taking a handful and shoving it in his mouth, getting crumbs everywhere.

"Ew, Mikey. Watch where you get your soggy popcorn crumbs." Gerard wiped his face. Mikey had accidentally hit him with """soggy popcorn crumbs""" it was hilarious.

•No POV•

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

"Come on Frank, stay with us." The faint sound of Gerard's voice sounded ever so distant.

Frank looked around, and all he could see was white. He didn't know where he was or what was going on.

"Where am I?" He asked himself, looking down at his feet. It was like a white room of torture.

"I love you......"

He heard Gerard's distant voice again, and had felt something kiss his forehead.

•Frank•

"Wake up Frankie." Gerard giggled, shaking me. My eyes fluttered open, taking in my surroundings.

"What time is it?" I groggily asked, sitting up in what appeared to be my bed. I looked at him and gave him a sleepy smile.

I missed waking up to his face almost every morning. He leant over and gave me a kiss, causing my cheeks to flame up. Something that hasn't happened in a while except for that little Mikey fling.

But let's not bring that up.

"You fell asleep during the movie. I carried you up here and the guys are still downstairs. You wanna join us?" He asked, his eyes telling another story though. It didn't really look like he wanted to go downstairs. It looked like he wanted to do something else.

I pulled him down and so that his ear was next to my lips, "I have another idea, that is, if you're up for it." I remarked, biting his earlobe and pulling away, giving him the most seductive look I could pull off.

He looked flustered, but that didn't stop him from getting up and walking towards the door, locking it.

"We've got to be quick." He crawled on the bed, kissing me with such forced that I fell back down, with him on top of me.

He practically shoved his tongue in my mouth, putting his hands on my waist. I tangled my hands in his hair, pulling his closer so we were squished as if we were stuck like that.

His hands trailed down to my jeans, getting ready to unbuckle my belt until I stopped him.

"Eager are we?" I pulled away, smirking. He did that little crooked smile that always made me die inside, "you have no idea, Frankie. It's been a long time since I've heard you scream my name." He bit my lip, making me harder than I already was.

He went down and unbuckled my belt, palming me through my jeans. I clenched my jaw, trying not to make any sound since he guys were just downstairs, and even though we couldn't be interrupted, I didn't want anyone to know that we were about to fuck each other.

I watched Gerard list fully as he pulled my jeans and boxers down, my length springing out. He wrapped his hand around me and moved his hand up and down in a painfully also way.

"Gerard...." I moaned, my breath hitching in my throat, closing my eyes, "you know what happens when you tease."

He kissed the tip and brought his face up to mine, "what happens to bad men like me?" He wiped the precum of the tip, licking his lips.

I couldn't form words as he stroked me faster and faster, leaving me in a withering mess.

"Tell me I'm a bad man." He pushed his thumb down on the tip, making me eyes shoot open. My hands found their way to his hair again and gripped it furiously as we went down again.

He licked the tip before taking all of me in his mouth all the way to the back of his throat.

God this feels fucking good.

He bobbed his head up and down and I felt my self get closer and closer.

I'm a matter of seconds I was releasing in his mouth, feeling all of my sexual frustrations disappear.

"Let's stop here." Gerard said, wiping his mouth and coming up to give me a kiss.

I pouted, "why?" I lauds my head of his chest once he laid next to me.

He looked at me, pushing some hair out of my face, "because I just want to spend some time with you while I still can. God knows how long we still have." He cuddled my side.

What? While he can?

"What do you mean 'while you can'?" I shuffled away from him, looking him straight in the eyes.

He looked guilty, "Frank I'm so sorry." He laced our fingers together.

I stood up, pulling my pants up, "no. What do you mean?!"

"It's nothi-"

"Tell me!" I shouted, and I'm pretty sure the guys heard us because I heard footsteps coming up the stairs.

"I CAN'T BE HERE FOREVER FRANK! I'M ONLY GONNA BE HERE FOR A FEW WEEKS!" He shouted, collapsing on the floor.

I felt my world collapse for the second time dealing with him. I walked over to the door and opened it, looking at the guys with a blank face, and stomping down the stairs, out of the house, running away from my problems.

I can't take this.

------------
A/N: I hope you guys are ready for the last three chapters lol. It's gonna be an emotional roller coaster 🌚