The Attack

(I have been planning this chapter since the beginning and I revised it a million times. ok enjoy)
(Elsa POV)

I woke up a little before sunrise. Merida was on her bed laid out and fast asleep. Anna, hair a mess, was on her bed, Rapunzle was up and looking out the window, and Tooth left to keep guard.

I walked over to Rapunzel.

"Good morning."

"Hi."

I walked down the hall and peeked into the boys room. They all were asleep except Hiccup.

"Meeting?"

"*sigh* yeah" Hiccup said. I let out a small laugh. We look like kids in a castle, but we are both rulers, leaders, survivors.

"I'll let you bring the dragon." I said. it was his turn to give a small laugh.

"I'm serious. Last night I was afraid the people of Arendelle would be terrified by him. or else I would've had him come in." I said.

"Come down in five minutes." I tell him. I walk down the halls and head towards the throne room. soon it felt colder. I did not feel cold, because of my powers, but I noticed the temperature change and I knew it was not me. I turned around and saw Jack Frost coming towards me.

" sorry, we're supposed to guard you at all times. I assumed you would still be sleeping." he said

"A queen's work is never done." I replied. we walked together for a few seconds before he spoke.

"Tell me about yourself."

"What?"

"Tell me about yourself? Here I'll ask you questions. Favorite season?"

"Winter."

"same!"

"I wonder why. " I said sarcastically. We had stopped walking.

"Next. Do you sing?" he asked.

"A little." I said.

"Are you kidding Elsa? You love singing and your the best at it!" said Anna who just got out of the bedroom.

"You are better than me Anna." I said.

"May I join you Elsa?" she said.

" I do not think you would like to sit and listen to Hiccup and I talk about politics for two hours." I smiled.

"why don't you take everyone horseback riding?"

"Ooooo! Good idea! Rapunzle can ride Max and Flynn I guess could share or ride one of ours I mean we have another horse somewhere. Wait what will Christoph ride? oh! Sven obviously. would he use the sled or not. Wait its Summer so without the sled would make more sen-"

"shh you'll wake them up" I said. Usual talkative Anna.

"okay I will go get ready."she said then she ran off. I hear a laugh from Jack.

"You guys are total opposites." he said. I laughed too.

"Actually not as much as you think." I say.

we reached the throne room where Hiccup and his dragon, Toothless, were waiting. When Jack saw Toothless he tensed up and lifted his staff a bit. before anything else happened I stopped him. with my hand I lowered his staff. I quickly took my hand back. There was power almost radiating off of it. He did not see to notice.

"That is a night fury. He's completely harmless.". I said. He looked at me confused. it made me laugh.

"Hiccup is from Burke. There, they have dragons like Toothless here."