The Unknown Last Moments

(Elsa P.O.V.)

I led Hiccup, Flynn(Only Rapunzle calls him Eugene) and Christoph to one room for them to sleep in. I led the girls(and the guardians) to the room next door. It was a simple room with few beds. Everyone (besides the guardians). Claimed a bed.

"Before we have fun," I started.

"Does everyone see them?" I asked, pointing to the mystical group behind me.

"Yup!" Said Merida almost immediately.

"You told me!" Anna said, raising he hand.

Rapunzle stared, mouth partially open, at the guardians.

"Do all princesses somehow see us or do you all happen to see us?!" Jack Frost said. I took a moments glance at him. He was fairly handsome. Ok that's kinda an understatement . His clothing was...odd. Or it was to me anyways. These thoughts only took a fifteenth of a second. Ever since my... erm...adventure I've been able to analyze quickly. Well most of the time.

"Well I've been through crazier than this." Rapunzle said kinda shuging, kinda giggling.

Merida did one jump on her bed. "Ha! I said pretty much the exact same thing!" We laughed.

"Now that we got that figured out". I smiled maturely... then a little mischievous. "The rest of the boys need to go to their room.". The rest of the girls( including Tooth). Smiled and immediately understood.

"Anna?" I said giving her permission to signal. She smiled. In all our heads we said; 3-2-1. "Go!" Each of us sped to action. Anna grabbed North, Rapunzle grabbed Bunymund, I grabbed Jack, and Merida and Tooth grabbed Sandy. We dragged them out of our room and towards the boys room. We opened the door and pushed them in. "Boys.." Merida started

"Will you please watch our friends here?" I said

"Please it would mean us a lot.". Rapunzle continued

"Thanks guys!" Anna finished, giving them no time to react.

We slammed the door and fell over laughing.

"Now girls..." I said stopping them. we went back to our room.

"So tell us about the proposal!"

I finally said when we sat down.

"You knew? Wait... of coarse you would know sorry it's just"

"SHOW US THE RING!" Rapunzle, Tooth, and I screamed. Merida sat there rolling her eyes. Anna Held out her hand. the ring was beautiful. It had a gold band with a circular green emerald. On the left and right of the ring were small ice crystals- created by yours truly- that glimmered at every angle.

" Can we have fun now?" Anna pleaded lightly. In response Merida and I threw our tiaras to the ground smiling. Anna and Rapunzle place theirs on a table. They have a better connection with their tiaras. Well, not Anna. She ended up throwing hers down eventually. Merida pulled out her bow and arrows that she hid in her dress. Now for real fun.
(Jack P.O.V.)
What just happened? Did the calm, composed, sophisticated queen and the princesses just push us into this room? Wow well that was unexpected.
In the meantime, I look at the three men in front of us.
(Christoph P.O.V)
As the girls left us boys looked at each other confused. Except Hiccup.
"Well hello?" He said looking where the girls just were. Flynn and I laughed. Then we realized his confusion. Did he seriously see someone? It's not like...
My thoughts were interrupted by a snow ball that just missed my face by an inch.
"What the heck Els-". It was not Elsa. I saw three no four figures. Santa??? And a flying little guy and a tall guy with.
white hair and a large rabbit. I looked at Flynn who looked at me. We were Both seeing this. The tall guy, Jack Frost?, Started talking "I'm guessing you see us and I just wanna say: let's get revenge on some girls tonight."
I'm starting to like Jack Frost.
(Elsa P.O.V.)
"Shhh hold on"
"What is it?"
"Shhhh!"
We could hear every word they said. there is a thin part in the wall that allows us to hear their conversations.
They were planning to do something stupid but effective...if we didn't know about it. OUR plan was to lock the door and act like this was normal.
"They are about to start!" Merida reported. We all sat normally. I created a cover of ice on the doorknob. We waited for the boys.
(Jack P.O.V.)
Us boys waited outside with weapons and helmets from some statues. We were gonna invade their room. Kinda stupid but it's not like we're aloud to let the dragon in the castle or something!
Which would have been awesome! Stupider... but awesome!
The guy Christoph reached for the door handle and tried to turn it. It wouldn't open.
"Don't worry I have a key.". Christoph said. He unlocked it and we heard a "click". Christoph tried again without luck. "what in the world?" He said turning the handle.
"Let me try.". Hiccup had the same luck. As well with the rest of us.
"Elsa!" Christoph said as if the queen's name explained this situation.
"Well no way we can get in now!" Said...Flynn! I'm so bad with names!
"Well their is a way." I replied. I place my staff on the door and Ina few seconds the hinges were breaking from ice. Flynn, Christoph, And Hiccup looked in shock. My ice broke the door down and I stared into the room. It was a mess. The walls were pierced with arrows and two tiaras. and was that a pile of... snow? Probably my imagination. The princesses were laughing at us. Oh we forgot the whole scaring part.
I looked at the queen. Her braid was messy but she was laughing with the others. This can not be the same person I met before.
"Now boys don't fret! Sit with us a while and we can talk together!" Said Rapunzle.
The boys kinda shrugged and started leaning away. Then and arrow zipped and landed in the wall next to us.
"Stay in here or face my arrows!". Said the red haired one. (I later learned her name was Merida) a bit alarmed the boys quickly sat on a bed. The girls started laughing their heads off. Christoph looked at Anna with a look that said : seriously. In return Anna winked.
"Guardians count! Get in here!" Said Rapunzle.
I came in to the room but slipped on something. I fell and landed on something.
"Oof...get off.". I had landed on Elsa. "I can only handle one guy falling on me a day." I looked up at her. I paused and looked at her eyes. She looked away immediately. She looked cute with her hair like that. WOAH! Where did these thoughts come from?!
(Elsa P.O.V.)
Later...
Night had fallen and we all sat quietly having small conversations. Anna was laying her head on Christoph's shoulder. Flynn has his hand touching Rapunzle's as they sat together. Bunnymund and Frost were in a corner arguing buy eventually were pulled apart by North. Merida, Tooth, and I sat on one bed and talked quietly. Tooth was nice. I know she is THE Tooth Fairy but I know we will be friends forever.
Anna fell asleep on Christoph's shoulder and I could tell Christoph was soon to follow. Flynn and Hiccup started a conversation and Rapunzle joined Merida, Tooth, and I.
"Umm... Frost?" I asked. I made Merida and Rapunzle go over by Hiccup and Flynn. He came over to me. The other guardians were in a conversation and Tooth was next to me.
"Who is supposedly going after us tomorrow? You have told me where you will be and where I should be but not who.".
He hesitated. As he was about to talk he looked at me. I turned my head. Why does he keep staring?!
"Pitch. He is actually fear. You may know him as the Boogie Man. "
So fear is really chasing me and my friends?
"Why?" I asked.
"Well,". Tooth said. "we spied on part of his meeting with some other people and they said somthing about their enemies were in Arendell." Enemies? NO... I realized that everyone in this room had some sort of enemy.
"Did you see who was there?"
"Not really. there was one guy who seemed to be the one who made the plan. Umm... he was wearing a prince's outfit. Reddish brownish hair?"
"Did...did he have side burns?" Please say no.
"Yeah?"
No no no no! My eyes went wide and I breathed a little heavier.
"Are you ok?" Frost asked.
"Hans..." I whispered.
"You know that guy?" I looked at Frost then to Tooth.
"Ye...yes I do. But he's in jail. He should be in the Southern Isles." I said nervously but quietly so no one besides Tooth and Jack Frost heard. I am pretty sure there was a little ice hidden under my dress from fear. Fear. Hans literally has Fear on his side. North called the Guardians over. I sat for a moment. Who else was after us. Well, we will see tomorrow.
(NO P.O.V.)
Sleeping...
Anna dreamed of a wedding with her and Christoph.
Hiccup dreamed that he saw Toothless flying overhead and he was sitting with Astrid.
Rapunzle dreamed that she was in her castle but she was a little girl painting with Pastel.
The guardians stayed up to keep watch. Jack thought about what Pitch said during one battle.
You know I've met someone like you, though human she had amazing power. But she was a child and you know how children are prone to fear. She sacrificed a lot for her little sister. Not like you, you died so your sister could live. But every day she died a little inside to protect her sister... from herself.
He remembered North's comment when they first came here. Was that girl here?
Elsa dreamed that Olaf was dancing for her and Anna.
Christoph had the same dream as Anna.
Merida dreamed she was riding her horse and firing arrows for hours.
Eugene (Flynn) dreamed that Elsa's castle was over flowing with black sand and they all were running for their lives. His dream is so unrealistic right?

author note
Thanks for reading! I know it's been forever since I've posted but I worked really hard on this chapter. I'm sick so I'll probably have more time to write and I'm going on a vacation so more writing!!!
SHOUT OUTS
@readingmeher
@AntiSocialEmoNerd
(Both added my book to reading lists)
@The_Crazy_Daisy
(Creating a cover for one of my other books)
Btw the picture is from the show "Once Upon A Time"