𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙴𝙽

∞༺♥༻∞

∞༺♥༻∞

THE babysitter was hired till midnight which gave Ryker and me time to hang out at his place. I was enjoying this date way more than I thought I would.

But it's Ryker, who wouldn't enjoy it?

"Alright, comfortable?" Ryker questioned while I lay under the blanket and placed a French fry into my mouth. He unbuttoned the top buttons of his shirt before flicking off the lights.

I nodded quickly and he joined me on the king-sized bed with a smile. He took a fry from my bag and ate it proudly. He had already eaten his food on the way here and somehow I had the restraint to wait.

"Are you wearing your dress underneath the blanket?" I smiled and Ryker lifted the blanket to peer underneath it. I wore nothing but my bralette and panties. The dress was too uncomfortable to lie down in since I'd been in it all night.

"If someone would've told me a few years ago that I would have a very hot, funny, and godly woman laying in my bed with little to nothing on, I would've never believed them," I laughed and Ryker leaned over to press his lips against mine. His kisses automatically made me flustered and made my brain go haywire.

His hand slipped to gently cup my cheek before pulling away and smiling at me. His smile lit many fires in my brain and I imprinted the image of it in my mind forever.

"So," Ryker exhaled a breath and leaned his elbow against the pillow. "Tonight is the night you can ask me anything you want to know, about my family.. personal life.. childhood, anything."

I smiled and placed another fry into my mouth before moving the food to sit on the nightstand near my side. When I turned back, Ryker adjusted his position and moved a hand to rest on my hip.

"Parents?" I leaned my head against the pillow, keeping my gaze on him.

"My parents are still married and my father is a builder while my mother is a retired chef," I smiled at his answer. "I work for my father every now and then," no wonder Ryker is so buff. Compared with going to the gym and working for his father.

Jesus.

"Siblings?" He shook his head.

"Only child. I was my parent's IVF child so that was one and done. I've always wanted siblings though," I lifted my hand to rest on Ryker's chest before tapping my fingers against the bare tatted skin that was showing.

"Did they like Ruth?" Ryker hummed before slowly shaking his head. My eyebrows rose and he moved his hand to rest over mine before interlacing our fingers.