𝐍𝐎 𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐒𝐄

BILLIE

BILLIE.

ITS BEEN WEEKS SINCE ADAMS MURDER and scarlet was still unfortunately in a deep state of grief.

i shook my head looking down at scarlett as she slept.

her pretty ass. i was falling for her more and more as time passed by. i loved everything about her truly.

i loved the little things about her that she doesn't think i notice.

i even started writing about her.

i've done everything to try and cheer her up. i can't even fuck the sadness out of her anymore.

everything about this is pissing me the fuck off. it's like she's completely broken without that piece of shit.

she should be thanking me.

i stood up from my room and seen tristan standing in my door with a concerned look on his face.

"outside now. we need to talk." he said with a strong sense of urgency in his voice.

"don't tell me you did this billie" tristan said with a frustrated sigh.

"i don't know that man" billie retorted.

"you don't know scarletts fiancé billie" tristan answered back with a side eye.

"he was a piece of shit tristan, he probably hurt a lot of fucking people. i did everybody a god damn favor." i snapped a bit trying to keep my composure.

tristan just shook his head at his sisters state and walked back inside the penthouse. nothing he said or did could change anything that she had already done.

later into the evening billie decided to wake up scarlett placing soft kisses on her shoulder. scar woke up immediately with a sniffle causing billie to roll her eyes in frustration.

"how long is this going to go on?" billie said in an annoyed manner as irritation completely shifted onto her face.

scar shook her head sitting up "what are you talking about billie?" she muttered, her voice hoarse from all the crying she's been doing.

"this crying shit" billie said as she began to become more aggravated.

"my fiancé just killed himself billie!" scar sniffled out "because of me" she said as her voice got higher completely crumbling down right in front of the silver haired girl.