𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐒.

SONG FOR THE CHAPTER: NO ONE KNOWS BRENT FAIYAZ

-ˋˏ ˎˊ-

chapter five: 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐒

BILLIE SIGHED TAPPING HER GUN ACROSS HER HEAD ,
LIGTLY as the taller boy looked up at her in fear.

"where the fuck my money at man? you fucking with my cut of the week" she snarled glaring at the guy. she looked at him and just laughed "you scared?" said she with a soft pout edging in the tip of the glock under his chin.

"f-fuck billie please i told you i'd give you your fucking money!" he yelled as his face turned pale with fear in face.

"give me my fucking money now lucas, before i pull this trigger and create a real nasty fucking crime scene" she snapped at him kneeing him his crotch roughly causing him to fall on the ground in agony.

lucas reached in his pockets quickly handing her the last of the money out of his pocket and she looked down at him satisfied with a sinister smile.

"that wasn't so hard silly" she said with a sweet smile putting her gun in the waistband of her sweatpants snatching the money up throwing it in her bag.

"next time i won't ask, i'll just shoot" she said with an eye roll leaving the scared boy sniffling on the ground.

"pussy" she muttered rolling her eyes getting in her car making her way back home up to her room emptying her bag scanning her eyes over the rest of the product she had for the week.

tristan walked inside of billies room and she immediately rolled her eyes "did you fix that problem?" he said referring to luke. "fuck it look like?" she replied sarcastically pushing the bag filled with the money from all the product she sold into his arms.

tristan just sighed watching his sister shaking his head "i heard you were over in oakland the other night" he said with a nod. "that's where the best customers are" she said with a shrug and tristan shook his head.

"i just get worri-" billie instantly cut him off with a glare "don't start the brother sister bullshit okay? i barely even consider you as my family" she spat out leaving her older brother standing in the middle of her room as hurt instantly filled his face.

billie sighed getting back in her car feeling a tad bit bad about going off on tristan. but ignored the feeling and drove off making her way over to scarletts.

as she pulled up she seen adam getting out of his car with his briefcase. he made his way over to billies car and she immediately rolled her eyes.

"this mf" she muttered under her breath before letting her window snaking adam a small glare.

"friend of scarletts?" adam asked poking his head through her window.

"yea" billie said with a eye roll. of course he could get someone like scar. he was the man, women could easily gawk over.

he was tall, had a sharp jawline, and straight teeth. no flaws could be seen, besides his inner self of course.

"what's your deal?" adam said eyeing the girl with a small scoff just as scarlett walked out of the house. billie just ignored him as her eyes followed scarletts walk to her car.

"bye baby" scarlett said leaning up pecking adams lips causing billie to take a sharp inhale. she was very confused as to why she hasn't left adam yet like she claimed she would.

scarlett finished saying her goodbyes to adam as billie fell quiet when the small girl buckled herself into the passenger seat. "so where are we going to eat?" scar said with a soft smile.

"i don't care" billie muttered and kept her eyes on the road keeping her conversation small. seeing scarlet in the same vicinity even set the silver haired girl off.

"what did i do now?" scarlett said frowning looking over at her and billie just laughed a bit.

"you're never going to leave him are you?" billie mumbled shaking her head as a small tint of hurt filled her voice.

"i don't want to talk about this" scarlett admitted looking out the window with a sigh.

part of her woke up wishing she could just get the courage to leave adam, but she never pulled through and did it.

billie pulled into the parking lot of a gas station parking rolling her eyes "you just want to keep sucking and fucking in the dark huh?" billie said sending scarlett a small glare.

"you're so fucking confusing, you want to kiss and fuck and do all of the couple shit but don't want to leave me for a man who doesn't give a flying shit about you" billie added on snapping at her causing scarlett to flinch.

scar stayed quiet putting her hand down "and that shit fucking pisses me the fuck off" billie snapped getting out of the car slamming it as she stood outside and started pumping her gas.

scarlett sighed putting her head in her hands wondering what she had really got herself involved in getting with billie.

she frowned a bit feeling the tears well up in her eyes, she could never help it.

she was always emotional; especially when anyone raised their voice at her at the slightest little bit.

after billie got back in the car she sighed softly looking over at scarlett seeing the tears in her eyes "i'm sorry" scar sniffled out feeling bad.

"i'll talk to him about breaking off the engagement tonight baby." scar sighed reaching over holding billies hand.

billie looked down at there hands with a small nod "promise me that shit scar" she said looking over at the girl squeezing her hand softly.

"i promise" scar mumbled before leaning over kissing the silver haired girl's lips softly causing billie to kiss back instantly.

billie pulled away slowly as they made their way over to chipotle with her thigh placed on the small girls thigh.

✧˚ ༘ ⋆。˚

filler chapter af. buckle up for what's coming. thanks for the comments, reads & votes <3