Chapter 6: All who follow you

Start from the beginning

Dr. Hedo: Of course, there's nothing to it. I just think it's a waste of time.

Magenta: If you didn't focus so much on the Gammas rather than on Cell Max surely he would be finished by now?!

Dr. Hedo: An android like Cell is grown by gradually creating special cells so obviously this requires a long wait. If anything, you should thank me for effectively using this wait time to develop the Gammas.

Magenta: Enough already! I don't care, just activate Cell Max!

Dr. Hedo: Don't rush it, Commander Magenta. He's a far greater monster than the original Cell ever was.

Magenta: B-But he'd be the perfect means of showing off the power of the Red Ribbon! And to return the favor to Lady Towa!

Dr. Hedo: Still, if we unleashed him on the world in his current state, it would be a disaster!

Magenta: Why's that?

Dr. Hedo: He'd be uncontrollable. Do you really want to destroy the world you were planning to rule? Even without Cell Max, the Gammas will take care of any dangerous foes. You can just wait until later to activate Cell Max and show off your power to the world.

Magenta: I hope I can trust you.

Dr. Hedo: Of course you can.

Android 21: (This is bad... How are we gonna win this time...)

Dr. Hedo: To keep you more at ease, commander. I'll go check on Cell Max right now.

Magenta: Very well.

*Dr. Hedo exits the room followed by the Gammas and the soldier*

Magenta: Go with them, Carmine. Keep a close eye on him.

Carmine: Will do, sir.

*Carmine exits the room too, leaving Magenta alone*

Android 21: (This is my chance. I'll make him tell me where (Y/N) is)

*21 breaks the vents as she lands on the floor surprising Magenta*

Magenta: What the hell are you doing?! Why aren't you in your post?!

Android 21: I guess the disguise worked well.

*She says as she takes off the helmet making Magenta's eyes widen*

Magenta: M-Miss Vomi...?

Android 21: Son (Y/N), where is Towa keeping him?

Magenta: Oh it was too good to be true... Miss Vomi was actually loyal to the Red Ribbon Army. It's you... Android 21.

Android 21: Where is he?!

Magenta: Relax. Allow me to show you...

*Magenta quickly pulls out a handgun and fires at 21, she quickly catches all the bullets with one hand without any effort as Magenta stares in disbelief*