Chapter 6: All who follow you

Start from the beginning

*Having a clear view of the room 21 sees two obvious looking bad guys, a small guy with a lab coat and a superhero suit underneath it, and two other weird-looking superheroes*

Magenta: Lady Towa was able to detain Son (Y/N) but Dr. Gero's last creation, Android 21 is still at large. We ask much more from you now, Dr. Hedo.

Dr. Hedo: Don't sweat it. My Gammas are more than capable of taking down my grandfather's creation.

Android 21: (Grandfather?!)

Dr. Hedo: In fact, they would've been able to capture Son (Y/N) without any trouble.

Magenta: I'd expect no less from the grandson of the ingenious Dr. Gero.

Dr. Hedo: I'm more of a super genius!

Magenta: Well, "super genius", it's thanks to Lady Towa that the Red Ribbon Army is back in the game. All she asked in return was our help in getting rid of those close to Bulma Briefs and Son Goku.

Dr. Hedo: Don't worry! As I said my Gammas will get rid of Android 21, then I can use their data to make as many copies as we need of them in no time flat. Once we get rid of Bulma and the power of her evil secret society then the armies and police who serve as their minions will offer no resistance. We'll be able to take control of this rotten world in a flash!

Android 21: (They're keeping him in the dark... Lying to him... He doesn't know Towa is the real monster and that she's the reason the world is in chaos right now... He's probably being kept in this facility this whole time)

Magenta: More importantly, Dr. Hedo: when will Cell Max be complete?

Android 21: (C-Cell Max?!)

Dr. Hedo: Don't worry, with the Gammas here, there's no need for Cell Max.

Magenta: I asked you: When...?

Dr. Hedo: Geez, this guy... Alright. He'll probably take a bit longer.

Magenta: I thought you said he was nearly complete?!

Dr. Hedo: Cell Max himself is already finished, but it will take more time to complete his mind control program.

Magenta: How long do you expect me to wait?!

Dr. Hedo: If you'll pardon me for saying so Commander Magenta you and Towa were the ones who told me to create "unimaginable power", even if it takes a while. 

Magenta: It seems like you don't have much care for Cell Max.

Dr. Hedo: Well he certainly doesn't look like a superhero. And besides, I don't like how he's based on Dr. Gero's data.

Magenta: Cell's strength is well established, he just wasn't able to reach his perfect form because of (Y/N). However, his data was too complex for us to recreate on our own. I figured that you would be able to bring him back even stronger than before.