Ch. 11 New Beginnings

Recap:

"'Cause I was like, 'We haven't been able to get our scan done how on earth do you know you have twins!'" We laugh for a while before going into the living room to have drinks/water deciding that it had been enough time for Draco to cool off.

Lyra POV:

When we walked into the Living Room we saw that Draco was looking at pictures of me and Scorp when we were kids smiling and laughing or riding our brooms. I went over to him and saw that he was silently crying. "Aw, Dad it's ok. I'm ok." I say "I know. That's why I'm crying. Because you and Scorp aren't my babies anymore. You're not my little baby girl who would cry for her dad when she had a sprained wrist from falling off her broom." He said showing me a picture of me and Scorp with casts on opposite arms putting up a peace sign and ginning. Scorp: ✌😜 Lay: 😁✌ (Imagine a pic like these emojis) "Dad" Scorp says "We may not be little anymore..." "...but we will always be your babies" I finish. We hug him and spend the rest of the day with Liv and James looking at baby pictures of us when we were small and me and Scorp reminiscing about our early Hogwarts days. As it got late James and I decided that we would go home and so did Scorp and Liv. (A/N: Did I ever mention where they lived or if they got a house?) "Goodbye, Mum. Bye, Dad. Oh! By the way, do you want to come to the scanning?" "Yes of course! That would be lovely! Goodbye Scorp. Bye Lay. See you soon James and Liv." My mum and dad say.

~Time skip to 2 weeks later~

As the Lady moved the wand around she said, "and... THERE! We have a heartbeat." As we listen closely I hear BUMBUM (bumbum) BUMBUM (bumbum) BUMBUM (bumbum). "Is that an overlap?" I ask because it sounds like there is an echo of sorts. "Actually," she says moving the wand around more "would you like your parents to leave so I can tell you?" "It's ok" I say. "Well, It appears, that you have twins.''

Silence. That's all I heard. Complete Silence. Then I started screaming! "Oh MY GoD! James, we're having TwInS!" I look over at him he has a grin on his face but a slight daze to it and I know what was going to happen before he even started to fall. Luckily there was a lot of space in this room so my mom caught him before his head hit the floor. "This typically happens when we announce twins. " the Lady says then she starts to chuckle "Sometimes the whole family passes out when we announce triplets or more." "That makes sense," I say chuckling as well to my Husband.

~Later in the day~

James POV:

I wake up passed out in a hospital chair with Lay next to me and a giant grin still on my face. "Hey, sleepy head" Lyra says "we're having twins" I whisper to her "Yes we are" she says grinning at me. It makes me indescribably happy when I see her happy like this. I would give her the moon and stars if I could. "Let's go out. On a date. Soon" I say to her suddenly. She laughs. "For what?" "To CeLeBrAtE oBvI!" I say "And because I love you so; and we haven't gone out in a while." She happily laughs "Ya of course. That sounds like fun!" "Horray!" I shout. She giggles

~A few days later~

"So, what do you feel like having?" I ask her "I don't know. All of these things sound delicious but the thought of eating is now making me nauseous." "Oh, I'm sorry! I didn't even think about that. If you don't want to be here we can go. I'm sorry Love" I say hastily. "No no, it's ok. It's not that bad really. I'll have the Pork chops (A/N: sorry vegan/vegetarians. You are, they aren't) mashed potatoes, and green beans" She says to the waiter that came over. "Are you sure? You don't ha-" "James It's fine. Really" "Alright." I say. "I'll have the ratatouille" I tell the waiter. "And to drink?" He asked. I look over at Lay. "What are your sodas?" ... "Root beer please." She says and looks at me. "Same." The waiter leaves and Lay jokes, "Probably the closest thing to it in a while" I laugh. "But for a good cause," I say "Here here" she laughs.

~That night~

⚠️SEXUAL CONTENT⚠️⚠ I WILL TELL U WHEN OVER

"So beautiful wife." I start "Yes handsome Husband" Lay responds "I read somewhere that doing certain activities won't harm the babies in any way." I continue. "I see so, doing this" she kisses me "or this" she starts to unbutton my shirt and lets it fall to the floor "and this" she lays me backside down onto the couch and starts to ride me. "Won't hurt them?" "Y-yes. That-t's exactly wha- what I'm saying." I respond. I tremble a bit because what she's doing feels so good. "I don't think this couch has enough room for what I'm going to do to you though" She says fake pouting. "Well then lets go upstairs then shall we?" I say kissing her. I slam the door to our bedroom open and slam her against the wall. Tearing her dress off and seeing that she already knew what she was having for dessert. I lick my lips hugerly as I devour her letting my tongue roam in her mouth as she unbuckles my pants. They fall to the ground with a clang and she shoves me onto the bed. As she rides me a little bit he leaves me wet kisses all the way up my torso. I unhook the clasp of her bra and let that, fall to the ground. Then, she gets off me and I'm puzzled for a second before she gets off the bed and motions for me to sit at the end. I know exactly what she's about to do. First, however, she turns around so her back is facing me and she slides off her thong showing her perfectly plump arse. She then walks over to the edge of the bed not breaking eye contact with me. Then, all of a sudden, her lips are on my cock sucking. She swirls her tongue around it and then grabs it quickly pumping. Already hard I cum in her mouth but she keeps going, swallowing it as fast as she can. I let out a moan as she keeps pumping and cum again. This time gets on the bed on top of me and kisses me from the cock up my torso to my ear where she whispers, "my turn."

I flip us over and thrust my dick into her, pumping hard. She lets out a loud moan. "Faster faster," she says. I go faster. "Harder harder" she moans. I slam my hips onto hers, she's moving in time with mine. I go faster moaning with pleasure until we both cum into each other.

⚠️OVER⚠️

"God you're amazing," I tell her. "I love you so much," she says. "I love you too. Do you wanna watch a movie?" I ask. "Yes, that sounds lovely. What movie were you thinking of?" She questions. "Hmm," I think "Maybe Beauty and the Beast? I saw it when I was little and really liked it." Then I chuckle "I remember when we saw the live-action version my Dad said that the actress looks just like your mum when she was a bit younger." "Oh yeah! I remember watching that movie when I was little as well. I loved that movie and I would love to watch it again." She tells me "Beauty and the Beast it is." I say and we change into comfortable PJs before heading downstairs to the living room to watch.

As we are watching the movie I gaze at my beautiful wife and all the perfectness she holds. "I love you so much," I tell her still staring. She giggles and says, "I love you too sweetie." and snuggles closer. I couldn't Imagine a more perfect life.

Alright did that suffice? I've been working on it for a while and haven't had much time to spare myself to write so I hope it's ok. Can you guys give me suggestions on what you would like the future chapters to be about? I already have an Idea for the next chapter or two and the overall storyline but I like seeing how you guys would want things to go. Use you're Imagination. Shout out to @Crimson_Scorched: No I will not put any sonic characters in. only HP characters, please. Thank you and Look forward to your comments :))) Love ya'll! - SlitherdorQUEEN09