Ch. 10 Parents pt. 2

3rd person POV:

"Are you ready?" Lyra asks. Today Lyra, Scorpius, Olivia, and James were going to Draco and Hermione's House to tell them the news. They wanted to go together seeing as they are both pregnant and they were afraid of how Draco might react. "YOU'RE WHAT!?" welp guess we found out "YOU- YOU LITTLE ASSHOLE YOU GO AND GET MY DAUGHTER PREGANENT!! YOU'RE JUST LIKE YOU'RE FATHER! A NO GOOD-" "DRACO MALFOY!! HOW DARE YOU TALK LIKE ABOUT MY BEST FRIEND TO OUR DAUGHTER AND HER hUsBaNd MIGHT I ADD! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT! THIS IS A WONDERFUL TIME OF JOY AND IF YOU ARE JUST GOING TO BE A LITTLE SHIT THEN YOU CAN STAY UPSTAIRS, OUT OF SIGHT! DO. YOU. UNDER. STAND!!???" Hermione shouted at Draco. "Yes, dear." He says then walks off toward the living room. "I'm so sorry about your father. You know how he gets." Hermione says to her kids. "James you are a lovely boy. Don't take what my husband said to heart. I know you will make an amazing father. Olivia, you are so bright and so kind you two will be amazing parents." "Thanks, Mum" Lyra and Scorp say and hug her. "I love you four ok. Don't forget me when I'm old" she says. "Trust me I don't think we will. We will always need you there. When we have to learn to change diapers, to teen moods, all the way to say goodbye to them as they leave to start their own lives." Lyra says. "Damn Lay!" Liv starts "When you put it like that it sounds like the next 20 years of our lives are going to brezze by and then we'll be the ones saying, 'don't forget us when we're old" "Yeah, but at least we know it's not going to. Every day is going to be a new adventure with these two" James says rubbing Lay's belly "TWO YOU'RE HAVING TWINS!!" Hermione shouts. "WHAT!! NO! No. I meant our kid and theirs" James says gesturing over to Liv and Scorp. "Oh, that makes a lot more sense." Liv says "'Cause I was like, 'We haven't been able to get our scan done how on earth do you know you have twins!'" We laugh for a while before going into the living room to have drinks/water deciding that it had been enough time for Draco to cool off.

Alright. I know this was a really short chapter but I wanted to get this out as fast as I could because I have a 3 day weekend and then being packed so I'm trying to work on this as much as possible.

P.S. Feel free to leave me questions/comments/concerns or even suggestions which I am very open to, either on the story or on my profile.

Lygsm

- SlitherdorQUEEN09