Wait, You Know My Dad?

I don't own Naruto or Boruto but I do own Kiyuki (she represents me).

Naruto POV:

I was just doing my paperwork like any other day when I suddenly heard my office's door open. I looked up and immediately felt immense joy. My bestest elder sister ( and my only one) had come back to the village for an undetermined amount of time!

"Kyuuki?" I asked containing my joy even though I had a wide smile on my face.

" The one and only! In the flesh!" she said grinning the trademark Uzumaki grin that only true Uzumakis can nail perfectly (without permanently stretching their face that is).

"You haven't changed a bit, Kyu-nee-sama," I said grinning an identical grin while making sure to add the -sama honorific.

"Why the formality? I reckon you weren't one for formality?" she said with a raised eyebrow still grinning like before, although she was grinning a smaller grin (one that still had a chance to make your bones so sore you would think they weren't there).

"Well, it would be sad if I didn't know  that over the sixteen years that you've been gone, you've officially become the Shodaime Shiokage of Uzushiogakure!" I replied with a slightly more smirk-like grin.

Boruto POV:

"So you guys know each other?" I asked completely lost.

Both adults turned to me and I was terrified to see them grinning like madmen and talking in perfect harmony finishing each other's sentences.

"Of course! Since we are-" the Old Man started.

"-Siblings and we-" Aunt Kyuuki continued.

"- Kind of grew up together at one point!" the Uzumaki twins finished together.

At that moment two women came rushing into the room and hugged Aunt Kyuuki like she was going to disappear. When I finally saw who the two women were, I was shocked to see that the slightly faster one was my mom, Hyuga Hinata, and the other one Aunt Sakura.

(I wanted to end it here, but just a little more won't hurt, right?)

Kyuuki POV:

When I saw my two best childhood friends I pushed back the tears that started forming and hugged them both tightly, while unsuspectedly bringing Naruto into the hug, before letting all three of them go.

"Nice to see you two! Jeez, both of you are as clingy as grape-flavoured bubblegum!" I said with soft excitement, then all three of us burst out laughing at our inside joke.

When Naruto coughed to grab our attention, we all turned to him, including Boruto; I totally didn't forget him.

"So!" he clapped his hands together "Since Kyuuki is here for an undetermined time, she will stay at the local Uzumaki house! After all," Naru-chan faced me "I doubt, no, I know that these two women will not let you go anywhere yet 'cause think of it, you were gone for sixteen years. No wonder your two best friends don't want you to go anywhere."

I rolled my eyes.

"In case you were wondering, because you obviously were, I was forced by Ayorii-chan to take a break from work to come and visit the rest of the family, without counting the damage Konoha could take with the Troublesome Five being reunited" all the adults in the room smiled knowing what that meant "and if Gaara decides to show up, Konoha would be in more danger because of the Dangerous Six."

When all of us left the tower, I could clearly see the question written on Boruto's face and by reading his mind I knew he had one, and only one question summing up all the questions in his head:

What is going on here?