Chapter 8 part 2: the sports festival begins

The time had come, the sports festival was about to begin, Like Aoyama,Kyro  was able to get a support item to help him use his quirk. This was a blunt katana, blunt enough to still damage things but not lethally. We start with the first event of the sports festival, The race/obstacle course, kyro speeds into first place by using metal from the giant robots to make jet boots and dashing infront of everybody else, with deku following close behind in second and bakugo in third. Suddenly Kyro is over taken by deku who was using around 45% of one for all. They soon reached the end of the race, the final rankings were,
1st place: Izuku Midoriya
2nd place: Kyro Atsuma
3rd place: Katsuki Bakugo

(Gonna skip the cavalry battle as its super boring in my opinion)

It was time for the 1v1s, first up was Kyro vs Todoroki. It was the same as izuku and todoroki's fight in the anime just kyro was using his quirk instead.
Izuku's 1st fight was with bakugo, Izuku sent bakugo flying into the air by punching him with 25% of OFA. He then proceeded to use a delaware smash to nearly knock katsuki out of the arena. However katsuki managed to shoot himself right towards deku using his explosions. The fight continued for another 10 minutes until bakugo was exhausted and collapsed mid fight declaring izuku as the winner.

It was time for the final 1v1, Deku vs Kyro. Kyro immediately created a set of armour similar to genjis armour from overwatch and modified his katana to resemble genjis katana as well. "Nice suit kyro, Too bad it won't be enough to defeat me!" Izuku shouted "we'll see..." kyro replied confidently. As he finished his sentence, kyro darted towards izuku and immediately slashed at his leg to try and knock him off balance. However izuku was able to dodge this attack, but didn't expect for kyro to slash upwards immediately afterwards. The slash knocked izuku back causing him to land on his back. This gave kyro an opening to start punching at insane speeds. Kyro had landed several hits on izuku's stomach. Suddenly Izuku used 10% percent of ofa to throw kyro off him. Kyro landed near the edge of the arena, "one wrong move and izuku wins" he thought to himself. But as kyro was thinking to himself he felt impact on his chest and was sent flying out of bounds. He had let his guard down and Izuku managed to land a punch on him and therefore was the winner.

Sports festival rankings
1ST PLACE:IZUKU MIDORIYA
2ND PLACE:KYRO ATSUMA
3RD PLACE: KATSUKI BAKUGO