Chapter 3(part 2):The class punching bag

(Author note: Sorry for the massive time skip but im too lazy to write kyro's entire childhood before middle school)
As kyro was walking through the corridors of the school all he would hear was "loser!" "Freak!" "Weirdo!" Etc.
"Just ignore them" kyro said to himself
But as he was walking he bumped into a group of students who always bully him. They proceeded to beat kyro to the point where his nose was bleeding and had a black eye. Kyro,who was used to this and felt nothing, just shrugged it off and went to class. Bakugo saw what kyro's face looked like and immediately new who had done this. Let's say the group that attacked kyro didn't go to school the next day. The teacher pretends to hand out forms for the future but shouts "Just kidding I know you all want to be heroes!". He then singles out kyro and bakugo who are applying to ua. Everybody else laughs at kyro and shouts "The freak is trying to go to ua!" Bakugo was furious and went off on them. Kyro however didn't care.

We cut to the end of the day as kyro and bakugo are walking home.
"Why do you let them say all that shit about you!" Bakugo shouted
"I don't really care what they think about me, they think they can be heroes  when they act like that to others. Absolute bullshit." Kyro explained
The 'brothers' arrived home and went to their rooms. Kyro decided to take a nap. As he fell asleep he woke up in his mindscape again to see Kage and Akio arguing.

"HE SHOULD LET ME OUT, LET ME TAKE CARE OF THEM, MAYBE EVEN KILL THEM THEY DESERVE IT!" Kage shouted at Akio "No he shouldn't kage your methods are always inhumane and psychotic, let bakugo deal with them

"HE SHOULD LET ME OUT, LET ME TAKE CARE OF THEM, MAYBE EVEN KILL THEM THEY DESERVE IT!" Kage shouted at Akio "No he shouldn't kage your methods are always inhumane and psychotic, let bakugo deal with them. Why are  you always like this."Akio replied followed by a sigh of disappointment
"HAHA YOU SHOULD KNOW THE ANSWER TO THAT QUESTION AKIO,
I LIKE TO SEE PEOPLE SUFFER!" Kage screamed whilst laughing maniacally.
"Uhh guys." Kyro said trying to stop the two from arguing. "Oh kyro welcome back, sorry that you caught us at a bad time!"   Akio said as he greeted kyro.
"KYRO! JUST THE MAN I WANTED TO SEE! YOU KNOW YOU SHOULD LET ME TAKE CARE OF THOSE SCUMBAGS WHO BEAT YOU!"Kage shouted to kyro
"Sorry but no kage, I actually want to be a hero unlike you." Kyro replied "plus I don't care what they think, they are not gonna be great heroes if they act like that" he added "See kage, even kyro agrees with me!" Akio shouted in relief.
Kyro was beginning to fade away at this point.
"It looks like my time in here is almost up. See you again soon Akio!" Kyro exclaimed.
"Bye kyro!" Akio replied
"AWW NO GOODBYE TO YOUR BEST BUDDY" Kage shouted with a sarcastic and mocking tone
"Shut the fuck up kage" kyro said as he faded away.
Kyro wakes up in his bed and decides to plan his training for the next 10 months.