Chapter 6(part 1): Quirk Capability Test

It was now time for the test, they all got changed into their PE uniforms and everybody but one person arrived on the training grounds. This is due to the fact that Mineta had been knocked out after being punched directly into a locker by Kyro's fist that he enhanced with his quirk. The test soon began with a ball throwing test kyro was up first, he used his quirk to create a launching device on his hand and shot the ball 2189 meters away. He just shrugged it off whilst everybody else was in awe.
the rest went the same as in the anime(this is because 1. Im lazy and 2. I forgot most of what happens) the results were, 1. Kyro 2. Izuku 3. Bakugo
And in last, as they weren't there, was of course Mineta. Everybody went home, before kyro and bakugo were off school premises mina caught up to kyro to ask if he could hang out with her over the weekend, kyro who was confused asked "like a date?" To which mina nodded heavily. "Sure." He said.
Mina had a bright smile on her face and before leaving kissed him on the cheek. Kyro began to blush and bakugo noticed this and began teasing him and said that he would tell their mother and booked it home, kyro chasing close behind still blushing from the kiss on his cheek.