[Vol 1] Chapter 25

Start from the beginning

Aria's P.O.V

It has been 4 days since the ambush planned by Lime. During these four days I not only got me four new things, but have also been accompanying Lime with the request he asked of me and the request was a bit troubling.

Currently I was standing on the sidelines as Lime kowtowed to the ground before Patrick.

"I sincerely apologize!" Lime said as he bowed on the ground.

"While I'm meeting you so Aria can save face. My answer will not change." Patrick told him as I just stood at the side.

Ever since that day, this would happen as Lime would bow before Patrick and ask for forgiveness only to be denied.

'If it was me, I probably would have just accepted that I wouldn't be able to do work with the guy.' I thought placing myself in Lime shoes a bit.

"Master, since he is so insistent, why not just offer to forgive him in exchange for his life?" Moris suggested.

"...Even if he was tricked into this by that shaman, what he did was unforgivable. If my wife and daughters hadn't recovered, I probably wouldn't have changed my mind..." He said giving a deep sigh.

"I give up. Out of respect for Aria, I'll accept your apology. However the condition is that you will..." Patrick was cut off.

"I understand, I'll quit being a an adventurer." Lime told him with determination and no hesitation.

'Quit? So he's willing to unemploy himself just to make up for his actions. Heh, he's a good one, but it would definitely be troublesome to the guild if there second best adventurer just left.' I thought rembering I pass his level.

"Hold on, I wasn't going to say that. Even you need to make a living." Patrick said sighing.

"I'll simply restrict what you can do, how about that?" Patrick asked him as Lime glanced over at me and I just shrugged and signaled that it was his choice.

"....Yes...I am truly sorry..." Lime said as Patrick nodded.

-Small Time Skip-

Me and Lime stood outside the Rembrant Company doors as it was just the two of us.

"Sorry for all the trouble, Aria." Lime said as I shrugged.

[It's alright, You didn't mean to really hurt anyone, but do please be careful. You never know when others might try to play or trick you again.] I told him making him nod as I felt like the guy really was a good one. He just was used and got in trouble for it.

[Listen Lime, I don't know if we will ever meet again, but I wish you good luck with your journey. I feel that many good things are ahead for you after this. So if you ever need help or some work just talk to a adventurer named Toa she'll contact you straight to me.] I told him as I really did feel like the guys could be a good friend to have. He reminded me alot of the Archery Boys who normally hung out with me with a bit of extra intentions, but not too much.

Reading my words, He gave me a small smile.

"Thanks..." He said as I nodded and patted him on the shoulder before walking off.

Once I was a fair distance away form him, I opened my menu up.

______________________________________

[Status]

Name: Aria Bloodhaven

Race: [Human][Dragon][Slime][Arachne][Nine Tailed Fox][Fairy Queen][Shinigami][Hollow]