Chapter 101 Seventy's cousin who was cannon fodder (1-32)END

Start from the beginning

  Qingyou replied truthfully, "Cousin slipped while washing clothes, He Liqian stretched out his hand and grabbed me, and I also fell down." The

  original body is a kind-hearted person, once because she thought that her cousin would not be favored at home, if she told the truth, her mother would definitely run to scold her, and then Cousins ​​may be beaten.

  So it is said that he accidentally fell into the water.

  Who knew that the cousin slapped her back and said that the original body dragged her into the water.

  Because the original body first said that he fell by himself, the rest of the family believed the cousin's words.

  The original body wanted to explain, but it was too late.

  I went to my cousin in private and asked why the other party said the opposite. Not only did my cousin not admit it, but she also said that she was falsely blaming her, and she deliberately said it loudly, so that many people could hear it.

  The original body can't explain, and there is no way to take the other party, so I can only bear this breath.

  Soon, the original body almost killed the cousin, and the matter of falsely accusing the cousin was publicized, and the reputation in the village was ruined a lot.

  This time Qingyou naturally won't help the poisonous snake to hide it, and finally got a bite.

  Sure enough, Nie Xue's face sank after hearing her words.

  "Three girls usually like to cheat and play tricks, but I didn't expect it to be so bad, even her own sister."

  After she finished speaking, she stood up and rushed out.

  Liu Laoliu's face also became more angry, "How did the boss teach his daughter? I'll go ask him."

  After speaking, he walked out angrily.

  Qingyou knew that her mother had a hot personality, and her father was not a ruffian. She would never make Liu Sanya feel better.

  She was happy to watch the fun, so she got out of bed and walked out.

  As soon as she walked to the door of the big room, she slapped her mother when she caught Liu Sanya who was still lying down.

  When Liu Sanya's mother Wu Xiaocao saw this, she immediately went to pull Nie Xue, "Lao six daughter-in-law, why are you beating Sanya!"

  Nie Xue shook off her hand, "You are a good daughter, take me The girl was dragged into the water and almost drowned, do you think I should hit her?"

  Wu Xiaocao was stunned, then turned to look at her daughter, who was covering her face, "Sanya, you dragged your sister into the water?"

  Liu San Ya just woke up and was still excited about her rebirth. She never expected that her sixth aunt would slap her inexplicably when she rushed in.

  It also stunned her.

  Hearing the words of the two, she was even more stunned.

  No, in the last life, Liu Qingyou didn't tell Aunt Liu about being dragged into the river by her.

  Just now, she was thinking of ruining Liu Qingyou's reputation, so she preemptively said that the other party dragged her into the water.

  When the time comes, she will go to the village to spread the word, and if she will create more bad reputation in the future, she will not believe that person will still like Liu Qingyou.