Chapter 94 Dressed as a cannon fodder sister (36-42)END

ابدأ من البداية

  After the old man finished speaking, he got up and went back to the study.

  Gu Fenghua didn't have the face to stay here and left quickly.

  The cousin immediately picked up the phone, "Fortunately it didn't break."

  Others were curious and asked him to open the video for everyone to see.

  It was the first time they saw the old man get angry with Gu Fenghua.

  After watching the video, everyone's face is hot.

  "It's really shameful." They

  all looked at Mother Gu, "Sister-in-law, the good girl you raised really knows how to play, and now people in the circle don't know how to laugh at our family.

  " , you may not be able to let go like your daughter, sister-in-law, you should take good care of her in the future."

  The two sisters-in-law rarely found an excuse to scold Gu's mother, and they couldn't help but point the gun at her.

  After seeing the video, Mother Gu almost fainted.

  Not to mention other people, even she felt ashamed to look at.

  These things are still leaking out, how will she go out to meet people in the future.

  Hearing the sarcasm and scolding from her sister-in-law, she couldn't refute, and her chest hurt with anger.

  Father Gu was so angry that his face turned blue. For the first time, he realized that the eldest daughter was so worried.

  Jin Junyao soon found out about this, and was even more angry.

  At the same time, there was an extra panic, because these things were all in his computer.

  He had already found out that this thing was sent by Gu Qingxing to Xie Yu, and then it was forwarded by Xie Yu.

  He wanted to know now, who sent Gu Qingxing the video on his computer.

  Could it be that Jin Chenglu did it again?
  There must be a top hacker lurking behind his younger brother, who was able to steal the contents of his computer silently, and he didn't find out until something happened.

  He also did a special check just now, and found no trace of the computer being hacked at all.

  And Xie Yu's mobile phone was installed with a virus. As long as new files are downloaded and saved in the mobile phone, they will be sent to his mailbox.

  But he checked the mailbox but there was nothing.

  It also represents that the video sent by Gu Qingxing to Xie Yu has been encrypted and protected, and the virus he developed is useless.

  These two things are the most terrifying.

  In addition to this, he was also angry that his woman's appearance was seen by others.

  This will only want to chop up Xie Yu and Gu Qingxing.

  But because there was a top hacker staring at him, he was tied up.

  So it's going to be terribly frustrating.

  After a while, Gu Fenghua came to look for Jin Junyao.

  Jin Junyao spent a lot of time trying to calm people down.

  At the same time, he located Xie Yu's mobile phone, and the people who sent it along with him, hacked the videos one by one with a virus, and couldn't open it again.