Chapter 61 Cannon fodder sister dressed as a wealthy family who was substituted

Start from the beginning

  So she swims and studies at the same time.

  After swimming for about half an hour, Qingyou found a yacht parked in front of her.

  This was not arranged by the Gu family, so I swam over.

  When I got close, I saw a young man with a handsome face and a cold temperament fishing in the sea.

  She probed with her mental strength and found that there were two people on the yacht besides him.

  Qingyou was just about to swim out of the water and asked if he could get off his yacht.

  At this moment, someone behind the young man suddenly attacked and shoved him from behind.

  The young man fell into the water.

  After thrashing a few times in the water, he gradually stopped struggling and fell toward the bottom of the sea, apparently not swimming.

  At this time, the other person was taken aback and wanted to jump into the sea to save the person, but was stopped by the man who pushed the person earlier, and the two started fighting.

  Qingyou did not expect such a scene, she swam towards the young man.

  Suddenly, a familiar mental wave appeared on the man.

  Qingyou was stunned. This was the spiritual power that was imprinted on her lover's soul in the previous world.

  With joy in his eyes, he swam over quickly, hugged the man who was about to drown, directly used his mouth to breathe air into him, and used his mental power to wake him up.

  When Jin Chenglu opened his eyes, he saw that he was in the water, hugged tightly by a woman, who was giving him air.

  Seeing him wake up, Qingyou left his lips and swam towards the sea with his arms around him.

  Soon the two of them stuck their heads out of the water, Jin Chenglu's face turned pale, and he even had difficulty breathing, looking like he was about to lose his breath.

  I don't know why, but he inexplicably trusted the strange woman who saved him, so he said in a hoarse voice: "Medicine!"

  Seeing that his face was very abnormal, Qingyou heard his words and had a guess, "I will take you up. "

  Then she used her mental power to act on the mind of the man who pushed him into the water, and he was stunned for a moment.

  And just at this gap, another person who fought with him took the opportunity to kick him into the sea.

  Seeing that the young master was rescued by a woman who suddenly appeared, he was greatly relieved.

  Before he could doubt the identity and intentions of the other party, he immediately dropped the lifeline and said to Qingyou, "Please help me again."

  Qingyou nodded, pulled the lifeline over, and tied it to his lover.

  Seeing this, the man who fell into the sea immediately swam over to stop it.

  Qingyou frowned and said to the people on the yacht, "You pull him up to take the medicine first." The people

  on the yacht said, "Okay!"

  Then she pulled Jin Chenglu up, and Qingyou swam towards the bad guy. People fought in the water.

  The opponent was quickly beaten by Qingyou and sank to the bottom.

  Seeing that he couldn't beat Qingyou, he was injured and could only run away.

  Qingyou didn't go after him. After all, this is a society ruled by law, and murder is a crime.

  And if you can escape the first day of the new year, you can't escape the fifteenth.

  Her thoughts were now on her lover, so she turned and swam towards the yacht again.

  The man let the rope down, and Qingyou grabbed it and climbed up.

  After Jin Chenglu took the medicine, the pain and suffocation in his heart eased a lot.

  With a pale face, he looked up at Qingyou who had just boarded the boat, "Thank you!"

  Qingyou felt that he looked familiar, and then saw the quick-acting heart-saving pill in his hand, and knew who he was from the memory of the original body. .

  "Are you Jin Chenglu?"

  There are two male gods in the Imperial Capital University where she is located, one is Xie Ling and the other is Jin Chenglu.

  However, because Jin Chenglu has a heart disease, he rarely appears in the public eye except in usual classes.

  But because of his more handsome face and desolate temperament than Xie Ling, and the name of a genius, almost everyone in the school knew that he was a character.

  Yuanshen has seen Jin Chenglu several times, and he is still very impressed.

  Later, I heard people say that Jin Chenglu passed away, and many people are lamenting that it is a pity that the genius died at an early age.

  The original body also regretted the death of Jin Chenglu, and the reason why he was deeply impressed was also because he was the half-brother of Gu Fenghua's future husband Jin Junyao.

  However, Jin Chenglu is a legitimate child, and Jin Junyao is an illegitimate child.

  After Jin Chenglu's accident, his mother also had an accident, and Jin's father inherited the pharmaceutical company she and Jin Chenglu founded.

  Then even the Jin family passed it to Jin Junyao.

  It also made Jin Junyao and Gu Fenghua join forces in the fields of medicine and medical care.

  Qingyou finds out that she is a cannon fodder, and her lover is the one who should have died every time in the small world.

   Spoiler, the heroine will save the hero in every world, but next time I won't save it in the water, let's change the way~~

  (end of this chapter)