RNMR #140

*Actor/College AU*

Ceris: Reaper, look, I get that you've been in a terrible mood this past week, but you're testifying in Family Court in favour of Arabella so she can get custody of Rain. 

Lance: Ceris & I are worried about how you'll present yourself on the stand. And so is Arabella. This is probably her last chance to get custody. This is her nephew's mental & physical health on the line!!

Reaper *Yap, terrible mood* : Fuck you, and fuck you! I'm fine on the stand!

*Flashback to Testimony One*

Reaper: Look, I'll make this so simple that even Myka's ex-husband could understand if he was here.

Reaper *To the jury* : MYKA IS FUCKING GUILTY!!

*Flashback to Testimony Two*

Reaper: I'm sorry, could you make her stop doing that thing with her face? It's so fake.

Myka's Lawyer *Next to a fake crying Myka* : ...Crying??

*Flashback to Testimony Three*

Reaper: When this is all over, I'm going to find you in prison, and hand you the death sentence myself.

Judge: Could the witness please stop threatening Ms Viola?

RNMR #940

- Yeet Note -

Context-
Myka & her husband divorced when Rain was 7
Her husband had full custody of Rain until he was 10
Arabella tried getting custody of Rain when he was 8 after finding out how trashy Myka's ex-husband was but the courts denied her custody and granted custody of Rain to Myka
Myka had custody of Rain until he was 12
Arabella found out her sister was also trash so she barged into Lance & Ceris' office screaming 'ROUND TWO IS ON!!'