PART-15

Spinz then held the window so Yniee can go out. Yniee dissappointely left from there. Aften she left  Spinz fell down and start to cry all silently so that his Uncle and Aunt couldn't be able to listen him or they'll beat him more.

The Next few days were even worse than hell for Spinz.

Now the Monday came.

At 5am, Aunt came in Spinz room and push him off the bed.

Aunt- Get the fuck up you trash!! Start doing chores, remember you have to go to school today.

Then she left.

Spinz tried to stand up but he failed after two more attempts he was able to stand without the help of any kind of support. Then he starts to walk towards the bathroom but again fell down cause his all body was swallon from the beating but somehow he managed and fresh up. Then he walk out of his room and starts to do the chores.

At 7:30 he went to his room to get ready.

15 mins later he come out of his room.

Aunt & Uncle were having breakfast at that time.

Aunt- Come here and eat something.

Spinz quietly sit on one of the chairs and starts to eat while trembling.

Uncle- Let me clarify it you, that we really don't fucking care where you were or where will you go but due to your any activity if we'll be called to your school then I'll fuckin broken your legs!!

Aunt- Let me remind it to you again Don't you dare to tell anyone about us or (she put her eating fork in the salad very harshly and then starts to eat it like a mad person).

Spinz gulped and nodded his head.

Around 8 am he left for school. He reached school around 8:45 with his not in so good condition body. не was passing through the hall (obvi hanging his head down) But someone bumped into him, Spinz hissed in pain.

??- Sorry Dude!

Vanesa P.o.v

I was running around the hall when I bbumped into someone. But that person hissed in pain. Did i bumped that hard?? I don't guess soo! Anyways I don't had time to look at that person So I said Sorry Dude and was going to go but in respond that person didn't said anything. And I hate when someone not respond me back So I looked at that person, it was Spinz.

Vanesa- You!!

Spinz didn't said anything and was going to go but Vanesa pushed him against the wall (not so hard). Spinz again hissed in pain but Vanesa ignored it this time.

Vanesa- Didn't I told you before to look at me when I speak?! Huh?

But Spinz was still not looking up, Vanesa was going to make him look up but he felt sometime wet on his arm (arm through which he pushed and was holding Spinz against the wall) Vanesa became dull and loosen his arm and freed Spinz.

Vanesa - Hey you okay?

Yniee from the end of the hall.

Yniee- Spinz Is that you? Wait for me!!! I'm coming there.

Then she starts to run in there direction.

Sping already ran from there.

Vanesa- Wow! That was fast!

Yniee- I know i came here so quickly but no need to pray me like this.

Vanesa- Huh? wth!? I was talking about that Kid! He ran away so fast!

Yniee- Huh? holy shitt!!!

Then she ran to catch up to Spinz

Vanesa- what the?!