𝙾𝚉𝚉𝙸𝙴𝚂

1:35 ───ㅇ───── 3:47

1:35 ───ㅇ───── 3:47

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

♡━━━━━━ ◦ ✤ ◦ ━━━━━━♡

ₒZZᵢₑS

»»————- ♡ ————-««

Prepare for pain.

A portal flashed in front of the wall, and the whole I.M.P gang stepped out. "YEEHAW!" Millie yelled and held her axe in her mouth. Moxxie came out of the portal as well, with a chainsaw and a giant tree fell onto the floor of the I.M.P HQ. Blitzo followed on later and I shot up from the fallen tree. Moxxie grinned and walked over to Millie, while Blitzo observed the scene.

"Oh well, looks like we got to get ready for tonight!" Moxxie smiled, and Blitzo grinned hearing this.

"OH! WHAT DO YOU MEAN?" Blitzo asked and scooted over to Millie and Moxxie.

"Actually, it's our anniversary today." Moxxie smiled, and Millie nodded. "We're going to Ozzie's, tonight."

I jumped off of the tree and hopped over to Millie and Moxxie. "Yo! It's your anniversary today? Happy anniversary, then!" I smiled, and Millie and Moxxie giggled quietly. Oh, not to mention that I could see a tint of red-or was that pink? on their cheeks. "Aww...thank you, sugar." Millie said, and Moxxie nodded sheepishly in agreement. I gave them one last smile and hopped over to Loona, who was staring at her phone.

"Uh-huh." Blitzo mentioned. "Can I come?"

"No, sir. It's our anniversary." Moxxie replied.

"Mhm."

"Only for us two."

"Yup!"

"So not you.""

"Ok, and?"

"...Whatever."

ꕤꕤꕤ

Millie and Moxxie sat together quietly in the station, waiting for the train to arrive. Blitzo grinned and grabbed his phone, calling Loona to tell her that he wasn't going to be home until very late. So, with that, he turned off his phone.

--

It was currently raining, and Blitzo waited in line to Ozzies, right behind Moxxie and Millie. Millie and Moxxie were allowed into Ozzies, and Blitzo took this chance to go right after them. However, before that, he was stopped by the dude who was guarding the front area. "You got any reservations for this area?" The guy said, and Blitzo said something that seemed to disgust the guy.

SLAM!

Blitzo yelped and hit the lid of the garbage bin pretty hard. He slipped down into the trash and cursed. Blitzo got out and slumped onto the garbage bags right beneath the dumpster and decided to dial a phone number. "Hello?" I asked, and Blitzo grinned. "Hey, would you accompany me to Ozzie's tonight?" Blitzo chuckled and I sighed. "Sorry, maybe not? I'm a bit busy today-" Blitzo giggled and hung up. Oh well, he was going to try another way. Maybe one he'll regret.