25. Parasite/Bugs || Chase Brody

Chase could feel them crawling on him. He frantically tried to brush the bugs off, but they kept coming. They were under his skin, little lumps that crawled up and down his arms, across his stomach. Tears poured down Chase's face as he clawed at his skin, desperate for it to be over. He screamed in frustration, running to the kitchen and grabbing a knife. All the lumps under his skin slid over to his stomach, creating a slowly rotating circle of them. Chase grimaced and stabbed at the group, yanking the knife out of himself. Blood spurted out of the wound, but nothing else came out. They had moved to another spot on his stomach and he stabbed at it, more blood pouring out of his stomach. Another stab, more blood. Splattering the kitchen floor with little droplets, coating the knife and his hands. Chase swayed on his feet, dropping to his knees, the significant loss of blood leaving his eyesight fuzzy, his head felt like it was floating. The pain started to get to his head, immediately rendering him unconscious. He hit the floor with a soft thump, the knife skittering out of his hand across the hardwood floor.
Someone bent down to pick it up, their fingers glitching ever-so slightly.

(This was apparently  based off of the original Mummy movie, In The Flesh -- Fazbear Frights, and The Maniac and the Moobles Pt. I and II -- The Edge of Sleep)