The Pinnacle Of Revenge

Start from the beginning

As it slowly lowers the Mech stops laughing and takes a Breath. "The ones that come straight to my Processor are twenty. Most notable one got Kicked right in Interface Region." Firepepper laughs as the Hanger Bay door finally opens revealing a Metralian made Tank.

Firepepper walks up to the Side and pulls the handle and the Door Lowers as Firepepper steps in and Sits down with Ravage going to the Back of the Tank and Laying down on the Seat

Firepepper walks up to the Side and pulls the handle and the Door Lowers as Firepepper steps in and Sits down with Ravage going to the Back of the Tank and Laying down on the Seat. "Well at least i have Twenty people to fight after i get this War over with" The mech chuckles as he releases a Effort. "Just don't be to brutal ya here Sister? I still worry for you" The Femme just Laughs before pressing a Button cuasing the Machine to Rumble Alive as the Door closes. "Right. Call you later Strafe!" Firepepper says over the Machine. "See ya!" Strafe says before the Com-link is Disconnected.

Firepepper looks up and ponders. "Wonder what Radio waves are Bouncing around" Firepepper presses a few Buttons and turns a Dial and suddenly some strange instruments are playing and then a Voice is singing, soon After Firepepper starts Bobbing her heads along with the Beat. She Puts her Pede down on the Accelerator and drives out the Ship hanger as it closes. Firepepper turns around and drives past the Ship to a Large Barren part of the Rust Sea and turns to the Compound.

*Not mine and im sorry for the Scuff on Dont.*

Soon a Rust storm envelops the Tank as Firepepper slams down on the Pedel and the Tank Lurches forward With the Storm as a Cover for the Inevitable Destruction of the Compound. Firepepper Reaches over and grabs a spare helmet on the passenger seat and puts it on. The Paint of the Helmet that Envelops the Titans Helm has a Black Colour and a White Visor with a Energon Blue like Paint that is Coming out the Visor, a Row of White Scraplet Teeth where the Mandible is.

Meanwhile at the Compound. One *#=£-) ERR Translating. One Minute before Axel's Death.

Axel slides his Servo down his Faceplate as he sits on his Berth. Magnus just benched him because of the Recent death's in his Family and friends, albeit leaving there Decepticons out but still its a bench. "May as well get reporting to Megatron" the Quiet Mech Silently says to himself as he Stands up and leaves his Berthroom. One of the Aotobots take a Sympathetic Glance to the Mech as he Leaves the Building.

Before he even can take a Step the Turrets all turn towards the Storm that is Rapidly Approaching and start Firing. Everyone in the Compound gets there Blaster Outs and Waits Anxiously as the Turrets don't stop the Hail of Bullets as a Rumble slowly gets more Audible. Suddenly a Large Bang is heard as a Blaster Bolt hits one turret, then a Second bang with the Second turret Exploding into a Small ball of Fire as the Rumble gets louder and louder as Every-bot in the Compound Slowly Backs away from the Wall in Fear.