"Dude Mr. Harris? If he's killing students he doesn't like then count me on that list." I said and dad rolled his eyes.

"I don't know how Lahey fits in but this, kids, this is defiantly a pattern," Dad said and I grabbed the yearbook, flipping to the graduate class.

"Get the faces to the names, everyone in that chemistry class..."

"If the killer isn't done killing..."

"Any one of them can be next."

After that Scott picked me up and brought me to the vet clinic, where we waited for Derek, Scott also told me about the truce. Although I was still mad at Derek I guess I would compromise. "As long as we're saving Jackson," I said and he nodded, I saw Deaton nod at me. "I'll work with whoever," I said, when we heard the knock Scott got the door.

"What is he doing here?!" Scott pointed at Isaac.

"I need him," Derek said and Isaac hummed.

"Yeah well, I don't trust him."

"'Him' doesn't trust you either," Isaac said walking in further, seeing me he smiled.

"And Derek doesn't care," Derek said with sass. "Where's the vet? Is he gonna help or not?" Derek said irritated.

"Depends... Are we killing or saving him?" Deaton said.

"Hey Y/N." Isaac bent down and hugged me, and I hugged him too.

"Hey, Isaac," I whispered. "You holding up?" I asked and he nodded.

"Worse without you." He said and I frowned. I touched his cheek and hummed. "I get it though." I lead him to the back as he said that. I stood between Scott and Isaac, Derek on the other side of Isaac. Deaton pulled out an array of powders and herbs, I knew Deaton wasn't a witch, so I was curious to learn more. Isaac reached to touch it but Derek gripped his wrist.

"Watch what you touch!" Derek seethed.

"Because it can be dangerous." I snapped at Derek, disliking the aggression, he looked at me and looked away. I rubbed Isaac's arm gently and he hummed nodding.

"So..." Isaac leaned on the table. "What are you... Some kind of witch? Like Y/N?" Deaton looked at him annoyed.

"No." He said plainly. "I'm a veterinarian." He hummed and I chuckled as he frowned. "I'll tell you now though, I don't see anything here that will be any help against a paralytic toxin." He said looking at me. Derek went to speak but I cut him off.

"We're open to options, what about an offense?" I asked and he hummed.

"We tried that," Derek said. "I nearly took its head off and an Argent laid a whole clip into it and it still got back up like it didn't happen."

"Does it show any weakness?"

"It can't swim," Derek mumbled.

"Jackson as well?"

"No. Defiantly not." I said. "He's captain of the swim team. I go swimming with him all the time. He's good." I said shaking my head. "We believe it's the Masters fear- or inability of swimming that stops it, a mental connection like the lore refers to," I said and Deaton hummed.

"So essentially you're trying to catch two people." He said turning around and holding up a metal symbol. "The puppet and the puppeteer." He said and I nodded, he put the emblem on the table. "One killed the husband but the other killed the wife, do you know why?"

"Yes," I said and they all looked at me. "Jackson wouldn't be able to go through with that... He was orphaned before he was even out Of his mother's womb... They died in an accident and had to pull Jackson out of the body..." I said.