He ran over to her and picked her up. Checking her pulse, Suyodhana sighed in relief as he felt a pulse, faint but it was there.

"Krithika? Krithika! KRITHIKA? Come on! We have to go!" Suyodhana screamed for his wife

"What? What is it? What happened?" She asked

"Oh god, let's go. Come on!" Krithika said as she saw Kara there.

The worried parents drove to the nearest hospital and were immediately transferred to the ER.

The doctors hooked Kara onto an IV after they took a CT and MRI scan. Krithika and Suyodhana restlessly waited as the doctors came back with the results.

"She has internal bleeding and brain damage. She's not going to survive the hour. I'm so sorry" the doctor said

Krithika dropped to the ground as her legs gave out on her, her loud sobs echoing throughout the room. "What do you mean she's not going to the survive the hour?! Do something!! You're a doctor aren't you?" Suyodhana screamed at him

"There's nothing we can do. Brain damage and internal bleeding is serious. The technology isn't advance enough to save her. Unfortunately we can't do anything." The doctor explained calmly and sadly.

"F*ck me, f*ck you, f*ck everything!" Suyodhana yelled as he sunk to the ground, hugging his wife.

"I'll- I, uh, I'll be right outside." The doctor whispered before slipping out the door, unsure of what to do.

"Oh beta, I love you. Don't forget that I love you, my sweetheart. Oh Kara, I love you." Krithika said, stroking Kara's face. "Never forget Mommy loves you."

A few months later...

The parents were preparing for their new baby. Kara was never going to be forgotten, she was their first child - their first love.

But it was not going to help anyone if they just shut down and gave up on life; especially as another child was on the way.

The parents were walking out of Baby R Us when Suyodhana caught sight of a familiar face, Malini Acharya's husband.

All of the painful memories came back to him, all he had told Krithika was as that a car came by the corner and not seen Kara.

The car hit Kara briefly, not enough for the driver to notice and kept driving.

Suyodhana knew the truth though - Malini Acharya's husband was out to get him and Suyodhana was going to kill him for that.

The Acharyas - Malini, Sanjay and their son - were laughing, as they walked out of the ice cream shop.

The Acharyas had been slowly growing an empire of gangs in the south side of Sofia. They called themselves the Kaali.

Suyodhana was not going to let that happen.

I mean, at least not with any repercussions. Suyodhana had been slowly making his own empire in the north side of the city, he called themselves Dushman. They were not to be made enemies with.

Krithika had no idea but just knew that Suyodhana had a new job that had a very big and significant increase of income.

Suyodhana was going to kill Sanjay and his whole empire. He would train his child to be a master killer, spy, thug and leader. They would be feared throughout the city. He would make sure that his family was a force to be reckoned with.

A few days later, Suyodhana told Krithika that he wanted to create an empire. A gang.

"Kri, this will make sure everyone respects us. No one will ever come after us. We - me, you and our kid - will be safe." Suyodhana said

"A gang? Really Suyodhana? That's your idea?" Krithika asked, skepticism clear in her voice

"Yes! Don't you see? This will be our chance to rule Sofia. We will be King and Queen." Suyodhana argued

"What about our kid? We're already planning on  adopting in the future! What about them?!! What about kid on the way?!" Krithika argued back

"They'll be safe! They'll be the most feared and respected people in Sofia! And if you, we can keep them out of it! They would even have to know!" Suyodhana said

"I don't know..." Krithika said although it looked as if she was considering it.

"Think about it. We could be rich. Our children could have the life we always dreamed of. We'll be safe. Our children will be safe. Isn't that what we want?" Suyodhana asked

"If you can promise that we keep our kids out of it, and that they can a better life, then yes. Okay, I agree." Krithika said after a few moment of silence.

"Deal! We'll be Kings and Queens, Krithika, kings and queens." Suyodhana said

As time went on, Krithika become known as one of the Dushman leaders - a healer but also a fighter. Someone who could break every bone in your body while making them. Someone you could puncture each artery and vein while labeling them.

Suyodhana was known as the other Dushman leader. He gained the name the Sleeper because he always poisoned his victims and made them look like they were sleeping. And after every one of his kills, even the gunshot ones, lavender was always present in the air.

They gained the respect and fear of everyone in the city.

A few years later

A seven year old Aru, ran through the house giggling as she chased after her two three-year old younger sisters, Nikita and Sheela, and ran away from her eight year old sister Yamini.

"You'll never catch us Mini!" Aru laughed as she ran away.

"Arundhati? Come here for a second please?" Her parents called for her.

"Coming Daddy!" Aru said as she laughed at her sisters.

"How would you feel about martial arts and fencing classes, sweetheart?" Suyodhana asked his daughter

"Wow! I'll be just like Tigress from Kung Fu Panda! That's awesome Daddy!" Aru said as she grinned ear to ear.

Little did she know this was the start of her life. The start of turning into the most feared assassin, gang leader, spy and person in all of Bulgaria:

Arundhati "Tara" Shah - leader of Dushman.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. I know this didn't have much of Aiden but this is literally the backstory of Krithika and Suyodhana. This is literally why Suyodhana wants revenge. Anyway, hope you enjoyed
~ Riya