He liked that she kept to herself and wasn't telling the whole world about her business.

He loved the way her hair looked in a high ponytail with her curls going everywhere, he loved how her curls would bounce when she walked, he liked the way she styles her hair, he liked the way she was pure and clean, he liked that she was herself.

Kay loved everything about her, he couldn't just pick one thing about her.

There was just one issue where he couldn't make her his they weren't the same.

"Your quiet Lina" Kay said "and I like that" he added on.

Alina just smiled, she couldn't keep it in.

"Don't hide your smile mama you look beautiful when you smile" Kay said making Alina smile even more. "You really think that?" Alina replied "for sure" Kay said.

Kay wanted to say how he loved the way her hair would look until Eric and Dougie busted into the room "thank god you niggas aren't fucking that would've been weird" Eric said "you nigga want to watch a movie" Dougie said "sure" Alina said smiling.

They all walked into the living room and sat down. Eric and Dougie had already put snacks on the table so they just played the movie.

Kay wanted to be slick so he put his arm around Alina as she just laid her head on his chest.

Kay just rested his hands in her hair massaging it. He could feel her smile appear on his chest which made him smile.

He looked around the apartment and noticed family pictures, he saw a big picture of Alina in a gold dress for her sweet sixteen. Kay had seen her before, they went to the same school until Alina moved and he never saw her again. Alina had even invited him to her sweet sixteen but he never showed.

Flashback

"Hey Kevin i'm giving out invitations for my sweet sixteen here you go" Alina said quietly "good looks" Kay replied before he walked away.

Alina had  always been pretty there was no doubt but Kay never really had a thing for girls like her.

Kay opened the invite and read it debating weather he should go.

The party was February 20, six days after her real birthday.

Kay did tell her happy birthday which Alina obviously thought was nice since Kay was popular in school.

He had his outfit out. Ready to go to the party till his girlfriend Celeste texted him tell him to go over.

Kay didn't want to argue with her anymore so he just agreed and thought about going to the party after.

But Celeste took up most of his time. By the time Kay would've gone the party would be over.

Kay went to the store and bought Alina a card which read,

'Dear Alina i'm sorry I couldn't make it to ya party cuz a nigga got caught up wit shi but here's a card that took me mad time too pick out, I hope you enjoyed and had fun at ya party

       From, Flock'

Alina very much appreciated the card which even had $50 in it which she thought was generous because Kay would never give out money like that.

Flashback over

_______________

ʙʀᴏɴx, ɴʏ
𝒜𝓁𝒾𝓃𝒶 𝑀𝒶𝓇𝒾𝑒 𝐵𝑒𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓉𝓉
_____________________

Alina had noticed that Kay was looking at her large Sweet Sixteen picture that was hung up in the living room.

Alina excused herself from the guys and went into her room.

Going into one of her shoe boxes which was on the top of the closet. Pulling it down she opened it and saw the card.

Alina never spent those 50 dollars, she thought it was too valuable since he gave it to her.

She read it again and again. Seeing at the end where it said 'From Flock' which she just noticed it stood for Kay Flock.

Alina had the biggest crush on him but she moved away and never saw him again. She never even noticed him when she saw him again in the car that night.

"Still ain't used those 50 dollars" Kay said coming behind her "Jesus you scared me" Alina said gasping a bit "nah that's crazy ma you still have it" he said once again " I would never spend it it's too valuable" Alina admitted.

"Is that so" Kay said smirking.

______

soooo i quickly made this short lil chapter.

i kinda didn't know what to write so i know this chapt is a lil random but yeaaaaaaaa

VOTE AND LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS.

My other stories:
-Innocence
-Imagines-Drill Rappers

-nanaaaaaa is outtttt🌙