The Birthweek Song

Start from the beginning

2 days until Trina's birthweek,

"Hey Oscar!" I greeted, smiling.

"Hey, sweetheart! What can I get for ya today?"

"Chicken alfredo please." I said fishing out my wallet from inside my bag.

"Coming right up, doll." He turned around getting my food ready.

As I waited, I looked around, Oscar's granddaughter wasn't in, so I had no one to talk to while I waited for my food but that was okay. I looked towards my usual table seeing all of my friends sitting there, (excluding Beck seeing as he was in Canada visiting his grandpa) and Sinjin who was sat by Jade... weird.

"Here ya go doll." I turned back around seeing Oscar peek his head out the window, my food in his hand.

"Thank you." I started to hand him money before he held his hand out.

"Osc—" I began to say but a hand from inside the food truck grabbed my money right from my hand, making both of our heads turn.

"Roberto!" Oscar scolded as the unknown person tucked the money away in his cargo capris.

"What? She's paying for her food tio!" He shrugged.

Oscar took a breath and turned to me, "I apologize Y/n, because my Ana isn't here today, I had my sobrino (nephew) help out in the food truck, It's his first day." He glanced at Roberto who was counting the money from the cash register, making me giggle.

"It's okay! You really have to start allowing me to pay Oscar." I playfully scolded.

"No, no, no sweetheart" He shook his head, waving his index finger before we heard a loud sizzle come from inside the truck. We both turned our heads (again) and looked, seeing it was Roberto playing with the knobs of the stove top causing a cloud of fire to go up.

"Roberto!!" He scolded, jogging over to him.

"Bye Oscar!" I said, shaking my head at his nephew.

"Bye doll!" He called, pausing from reprimanding Roberto in Spanish.

"Jade is so pretty..." Sinjin said, gazing at Jade.

"3, 2, 1..." She counted making Sinjin grab his bag and jog away from the table.

"What was that about?" I asked, sitting down in Sinjin's previous spot.

"He called me pretty." Jade said in a monotone voice.

"Ohh."

"Does anyone have a good idea about a present for Trina?" Tori whined, raising her voice slightly.

"You people give me a rash." Jade blurted, grabbing her bag and getting up.

"Rash? What kind of rash?" Rex called as Jade had already walked away. Robbie's phone then started to ring. "Ugh, It's my grandmother again."

"Who else would call you?"

"Shh." Robbie shushed Rex before putting his phone up to his ear.

"Hi mammaw." He paused, "Uch, another computer problem?" He asked, making Cat laugh, looking at him.

"No, mamaw I was not being sarcastic... mamaw, don't...d-... mammaw, don't hang up on me-"

"What's your grandmother buggin about?" Andre asked after 'mamaw' hung up on Robbie.

"She bought a stupid computer, and she can't figure out how to work it and she calls me like every four minutes for tech report!" Robbie explained, talking with one of his hands.