𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗 - 𝐻𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝐹𝑢𝑛

Start from the beginning

"Listen." Pope says, and JJ gets down next to us to listen.

"Guys? Guys, the water!" Kie yells.

"Kiara! Get out of there, now!" Pope yells.

"I don't have time! Guys!" Kie yells.

"Kie?! Don't you have another exit?" I yell to her.

"I can't open it! Shit! Oh no!" Kie yells.

I ran away before water came out of the sewer and ran towards where Kie was and tried to open it. After just a few seconds JJ and Pope came and tried to pull it up.

I took a few steps back so they could have space and be able to open it.

"Hurry! Hurry! Pope, Pope, please! Please!" Kie yells.

"We'll get you out of there. I promisse." Pope says while him and JJ kept trying to open it.

Once water came all it's way up to the road it opened and Kie came out gasping.

"Oh thank God!" I say.

"This wasn't what we were looking for, right?" Kie asks, revealing the gun.

"Oh my God." JJ says.

"Holy shit." Pope says.

"You did it!" I say.

"We're gonna get this son of a bitch, man!" JJ says after picking up the gun.

_____

𝑨𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕, 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒐𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝑺𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒑𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒖𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒑𝒐𝒏, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒑𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒕.

The four gave Shoupe the weapon and he just didn't believe them, and ignored the weapon. Saying he went to Gavin's house and he was just out.

_____

𝑳𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓:

𝑱𝑱'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗:

Pope went with Kie to The Wreck after coming back from the police station to talk with him and I just went on a walk with Delilah.

We were walking next to the beach on what was probably supposed to be a comfortable silence.

I didn't personally like this much silence, but thankfully she broke it.

"You know, I actually thought Shoupe would at least try to know what happened, or whose gun it was." Delilah says.

"I know. We all thought so. But you know Shoupe, he doesn't care at all. Besides, Ward is a Kook, why would he believe us saying one of the richest guys in the Outer Banks was a murderer?" I say.

"I don't know." she simply says.

"Let's just forget about it. Let's talk about something else." I say.

"Okay, what do you wanna talk about?" she asks looking at me smiling and then back at the beach.

"I don't know. Tell me about you." I say, looking at her and back at the beach, just like she did.

"About me?" she asks.

"Uhum. I wanna know how was it back at London. Before you came here and we ruined your life." I say joking.

"Yeah, you really did." she says joking as well.

"Well I had a few friends. We were actually a group of 6, now 5, since I left. We used to go to bars and fake our ages so we could go in, we went to the cinema, and stuff like that. Not much." she says.