5. Risky Business

Start from the beginning

A  captivating topic that leaves them discussing, which is why he forgot about time.

He also thinks about this new encounter.

He wishes to have met Clay at another point in time, where he wasn't completely and utterly burnt out from the past work days, perhaps at the cafe with rose wallpaper.

Those thoughs engulf him as he makes his way into bed with eyes that have been trying to the past few hours to now flutter shut.

He's gone within five minutes.

The next day, he feels surprisingly energized.

He didn't drink enough to become drunk, so he figures that the tipsiness hasn't left his body yet.

That's also when he realises that today is the day they execute the plan.

He hurries out of the door and rushes over to the office building, scanning his finger to open the door.

"G'morning!" He yells across the large marble steppingstones as he passes workers that look at him, surprised by his sudden outburst.

He doesn't go to his office, instead, he heads over to Karl who's sitting at his computer. George leans over Karl's shoulder and looks at his computer screen.

"Goodmorning, George," Karl says with a cheeky smile creeping upon his face as he swifts his hair out of the way. It reminds him of Clays hair.

"Hey assistant," George smiles.

"Where's Bad?" The dark brown haired asks. Karl tells him that he's in his office.

George makes his way over to Bad's office, but before he gets there, Karl screams, "what time, by the way?"

"Two!" George screams back, now opening the door into Bad's office. He needs to learn to start knocking on doors before he enters.

Scented candles is the only thing that surprises him this time because he's getting used to the violence theme, he even notices a new gun that has been hung up.

This time, the smell of the candle is Green Apple.

"Goodmorning, George," Bad smiles, putting away a stack of paperworks before looking up at him.

George and Bad sit down and plan who goes with who.

They realise in the process of planning, that they also need someone to watch the security camera's in the building, because apparently Karl broke into those as well, just for good measure.

George chuckles when Bad tells him that.

After half an hour, they plan that George and Bad go together, and Karl and Quackity go together.

Someone who they've only heard good about, alerts them through a microphone to guide them with the security cameras.

They do have a blueprint of the entirety of the investigators building, skyscraper even, but they figure that it's necessary to have someone watch the security cameras either way.

"Okay. Have you alerted everyone that our ride will be here in 30?" George asks.

"Yeah, I just need to text the security camera person, Hannah."

"Never heard of her."

"She started 3 weeks ago, but I'm counting on her." Bad smiles.

He blows out all of his scented candles before they leave his office, 17 minutes later.

Everyone greets each other in the car, George, Bad, Karl and Quackity. Karl mentions that he thinks that they're a power team.

George agrees and chuckles, the energy in the car hyped. Hannah cheers over the
microphone. Everyone's got their equipment and everyone knows their role.