Hey Elliott, what should we do for winter? Also what the hell is an EXP pack,

I say wait it out and head to the city of beasts during spring. Also, it's a pack that gives you 75 to 150 EXP

Good idea

I walked out of the cave and tried to instruct Curtis how I hunt. I told him the mechanics of my compound bow, my arrows, my aim, etc.

"Wow that's complicated, do a lot of people hunt that way where are your from?" Curtis asked me.

"No, almost no one hunts where I'm from, it's a dead sport, you have to have a license to hunt too," I explained. "Alright now I'm gonna go find a good tree to set up in, wanna help?"

"What do I need to look for?" He prodded and started to look around.

"A very tall and thick tree with large branches that can hold weight," I told him. He turned into his full beast form and started to look around, I headed in another direction also searching for a good tree, and when I found a good one.

It was very tall and thick with a few large branches, and another thing, there were tracks here, boar tracks, it's probably massive by the tracks, I got up onto a good branch in the tree and was close to other branches, I saw the boar, I drew my bow...

GORE SCENE

and shot him, right in the chest, he starts squealing like mad, When I got down, I picked up my hunting knife and sliced his throat, he was bleeding like a stuck pig (A/N: I'm sorry, I had to do it)

I tied his legs together, he was well over 300 pounds, he was pretty lean with an ok amount of fat on him, a good meal for a bit, I dragged him back and found Curtis with a large deer coiled in his tail. He looked at the boar I was carrying with surprise.

END OF BLOOD

"What's wrong Curtis?" I asked him "do you not like pork and bacon?"

"No, you managed to get one of those alone? And then kill it?" He asked.

"Oh it's a lone male, you can tell by its scars and the way it was very wary before I killed it," I explained to him.

"I'm just surprised they are usually in massive groups and don't stop attacking until you kill all of them and it's so rare for boar meat or pork as you call it, that only royals can eat it" He also explained.

"Really? Jesus, they aren't like that back at earth, sometimes they fight, sometimes they run, it just depends" I said "plus we've domesticated them, so they stopped being so aggressive, they got bigger, fatter, better tasting and they are pink,"

"Earth sounds so good, except for the males there," Curtis said with his voice filled with disdain.

"Should we get this meat prepared for eating?" I said. He nodded at took the boar away and into the cave I got my axe out of my inventory and started getting more firewood. I chopped down a nice-looking tree and cut it into manageable pieces and stored them in my inventory.

⚠️QUEST UPDATED⚠️
CLAIM REWARDS?
Y/N?

I accept my rewards