Chapter 3: studying

No POV
As days went on the two predaconess' watched the humans and what they do, they had learnt that humans can be quite fragile, one of the humans wearing blue had a small scratch on her leg after getting caught on a stray branch.

Blue predaconess POV
We both observed the two humans from a distance,
"Hmm I wonder if they are femmes or mechs?" I questioned looking at the purple predaconess
"I don't know, wait let me scan them." The purple predaconess replied and be began to scan them " oh they're femmes but both are from different backgrounds, the one in blue is from a place called the Caribbean and the other who is in the darker blue is from Africa. What are these places?" She continued while looking at me.
"No idea." I replied let's keep observing and Maybe we will find out." I continued, the other  just nodded in agreement.

No POV
Days turned into weeks and weeks turned into months and the day came when the predacons decided it was time for the human females to see them.

Blue predaconess' POV
" I do believe it is time for us to show ourselves to the human femmes." I told the purple predaconess
"I agree." She Replied. We both started to make our way towards the humans as we stepped it seemed like our ped-steps shook the ground as we walked, this made the humans stop what they were doing and turn to us with wide optics.
"Oh gosh I-is that a d-dragon t-t-two d-dragons " the one in light blue squeaked out visibly shaking
"T-they are s-s-supposed to not exist w-what is h-h-happening?" The other one shivered I pushed my snout into the light blue human and  chirped at her she seemed to calm down a little then she stepped back and held out her servo towards my olfactory sensors.
"Clara what are you doing!?!" The other hissed clearly worried about her companion
"Relax, trust me." The one presumably named Clara replied to her companion
" oh wait let me try that." The purple predaconess suggested while pushing her helm into the other human and chirping at her, she jumped back in surprise and decided to copy what the other was doing. I turned back to the blue one and sniffed her servo then pushed my sensors into her servo to show interest she looked quite surprised by what I done, she took her other servo and placed it under my jaw  and smiled at me.

A/N hay guys here is chapter 3 hope you enjoyed. Transformers is not mine💜
Word count: 430