↬ CHAPTER TWO :: what the hell is happening?

Chapter 2 - What the hell is happening?

[ "What is the one message that only you can give? It's your story - J.R. Rim ]

__________________________________________

"Life is damn boring," Jungkook groaned, poking his food with his chopsticks. Y/n chuckled slightly and shrugged and took a bite from her egg. "You could say that again" Y/n looked around the cafeteria boringly, her gaze landing on Taehyung who was placing the food tray on the table, and sitting on the seat alone. Jungkook raised his eyebrows, "Who are you looking at?"

"Him" She said, pointing to Taehyung with her chopsticks. Jungkook followed her gaze and looked at the direction Y/n was pointing at, "He is the new kid, isn't he?" Y/n hummed in reply as Jungkook turned his head to look at her, "he's... weird as fuck, no, not weird, but I don't know how to explain" Jungkook raised his eyebrows, "What do you mean by that?"

"He seems to hate socialising and just seems like really a quiet person who loves to keep to himself" Y/n spoke softly, not breaking her gaze from Taehyung while Jungkook looked at her weirdly, "That doesn't make someone weird, Y/n" The said girl finally broke her gaze away from Taehyung and looked at Jungkook and shook her head, "No, hear me out fully"

Jungkook placed his chopsticks down and looked at her, "Okay go on" Y/n began poking her chopsticks on her egg, "I didn't even tell him my name, but somehow he knows it, like how the fuck? isn't that weird? like, you know, creepy?" She asked, looking up at Jungkook, who just gave her a bored look, and Y/n raised her eyebrows, "What? why are you looking at me like that?"

"Y/n, you do know that you are a popular student here, don't you You are the topper and won many dance competitions. Of course, he must've heard about you around the campus," Jungkook said and Y/n hummed in reply, "Well that makes sense" Y/n looked at Taehyung, confusion written over her face. It's still weird.

"I'm sure you are just overthinking it, it's probably nothing" Y/n just sighed and nodded, before looking down at her food, "You are probably right, i'm just overthinking" She mumbled, taking another bite.

♥︎⠀┄┄┄┄┄⠀♥︎

Y/n let out a yawn as she clutched the strap of her bag tightly. Today was pretty tiring, and she just l wanted to go home and get some good sleep. She was walking on the sidewalk, when she saw a certain red-haired male walking, pushing the cycle. His back wheel was punctured. Y/n muffled a chuckle. She ran to catch up with him, hitting Taehyung's shoulder slightly, expecting Taehyung to be startled, but he remained unfazed, and just looked at her and rolled his eyes.

"You know this is what's called karma" Y/n smirked and Taehyung raised his eyebrows, "What are you blabbering about now?" Y/n chuckled and pointed to the cycle hand bar, "You ran into me this morning with your cycle hand bar realisation dawned upon Taehyung's face, "Oh wait, that short girl was you?"