↬ CHAPTER ONE :: not even a thank you? ↫

chapter 1 - not even a thank you?

["It's the unknown that draws people"
- E.A. Bucchianerie. ]

__________________________________________

Y/n scrunched her face slightly as the warm morning sun kissed her face. She skipped her steps on the pavement, clutching the strap of her bag, a wide smile on her face. She was happy, why? One of the reasons is that she had a good sleep and has a good feeling that today is going to be a good day and the second, yesterday she won a dance competition. Those two reasons were just enough for her to be happy.

After ten minutes, she made her way to the university. Just as she was about to get inside the campus, a cycle sped by her, inside the campus, the hand bar of the cycle striking Y/n arms. Y/n clutched her arms in pain, "HEY, YOU BLIND FOOL! CAN'T YOU DRIVE YOUR CYCLE PROPERLY?!" She shouted, but the guy in a hoodie didn't even hear her. Y/n rolled her eyes. Pfft, is it too hard for people to use their eyes nowadays?

"Hey Y/n" The said female turned her head to the side to find her best friend, Jungkook, draping his arms around Y/n shoulder, "Get your hands off me, you muscle pig, it's heavy" Y/n groaned and Jungkook looked at her, pretending to be hurt, "Way to break my heart, Kang Y/n" The pink-haired rolled her eyes and yanked Jungkook shoulders off her and started walking inside the campus, rubbing her arms.

"What happened to your arms?" Jungkook asked, catching up to her. Y/n rolled her eyes, "Some idiot didn't know how to drive a bicycle properly and struck my arms with the hand bar" Jungkook looked at her worriedly and took her hands to examine it, to find a red mark forming her arms, "It's swelling, let's check with the doctor?" Y/n looked at him weirdly, before pulling her hands out of his grasp, "Stop overreacting, Jungkook. It's not like this red mark is going to kill me"

Jungkook shrugged, "What do you have right now?" Y/n shrugged, "Literature, what about you?" Jungkook rolled his eyes, "Business." Y/n chuckled and nudged Jungkook's shoulder, "Have fun with that" Jungkook groaned, "As if I will. I'm not even interested in it, but I have no damn choice" Y/n smile dropped, and dhe frowned slightly, "You could just talk to your dad, you know?"

Jungkook tensed next to her, "He already sees me as a disappointment, I don't want to disappoint him than I already did" Y/n parted her lips to say something, but Jungkook just chuckled, "It's okay, let's not talk about it right now" Y/n nodded, defeated. Y/n was always the one who hated to see her friends sad and to know that she can't help him made her feel bad.

Jungkook and Y/n bid each other goodbye and parted ways. Y/n was on her way when she noticed a man slamming a man against the wall while glaring at him. Y/n raised her eyebrows when she saw the hood of the guy, the same hoodie the guy who drove the cycle wore, "Is he getting bullied?" She mumbled to herself and gasped slightly when the guy threw a punch on the hooded guy's face. Why do people enjoy bullying?

She groaned, and walked toward them, "Let him go, Jiwon" Y/n seethed out, earning the attention of the guy who was holding the hooded guy by the collar, "Fuck off Kang" Y/n rolled her eyes, "Do you want me to go to the principal and notify him that you are bullying the new students? I doubt you'd appreciate getting expelled or having your parents called here."

Jiwon shoved the guy's collar away, who hissed slightly and threw a glare at Y/n before turning around and walking away. Y/n rolled her eyes and turned to the guy, "Hey, are you okay?" The boy turned to face her, his hood covering half of his head, his red hair strands sticking out in a haphazard manner, his plump lips drawn into a straight line. The redhead just gave her a small nod before walking away from her, and Y/n frowned, "Damn, not even a thank you? rude much?" She shouted, making the boy stop in his tracks.

The male turned around to look at her and rolled his eyes, "Did I ask you to help me?" Y/n rolled her eyes, "At least tell me your name," The boy shrugged, "Why should I? it's not like we are going to be best friends," He spoke, taking his headphones from his pockets and putting one in his each ear, before turning around and walking away.

Y/n rolled her eyes and walked to class. She strolled to the last bench, set her things down, and sat down, taking her phone out and scrolling down on it, waiting for the professor. After a few moments, the lecturer entered the room and greeted the students. Y/n put the phone into her pockets and glanced up. Everyone greeted him, "We have a new student today" Y/n raised her eyebrows when the professor looked out and gestured to someone with his hands. Everyone took a glance outside.

Y/n eyes widened when she saw the same guy she acquainted with in the corridors, walking in, his hood pulled down, his hands tucked in his pockets, "Introduce yourself" the guy turned around to face the class, a bored look present on his face, "I'm Taehyung" He talked in a casual tone. Taehyung's gaze darted across the room before settling on Y/n.

Taehyung, huh?

Y/n smiled amusingly while Taehyung raised his eyebrows, "That's all? nothing else?" Taehyung broke eye contact and looked at the professor, "There is nothing else to say," Taehyung shrugged. The professor sighed, "Alright Taehyung, go and sit in the seat that is empty" Taehyung glanced around for an empty seat, and many students motioned for him to sit next to them. Taehyung rolled his eyes and looked towards Y/n, only to notice that there was an empty seat in front of her.

Taehyung groaned and moved up to the seat just in front of Y/n's. Y/n leaned on her desk and patted Taehyung's back shoulder. Taehyung groaned and turned to face Y/n, "You got a nice name dude" Taehyung rolled his eyes, "Can't say the same about you" Y/n looked at him in disbelief, "Hey, you don't even know my name!"

"Sure, Y/n'' he said, turning to look at the class, taking Y/n by surprise. Y/n patted Taehyung's back shoulder once again, "How do you even know my name? I didn't even tell you" Taehyung turned around and glared at him, "Excuse me, Y/nishi, it's my first class. You can be a topper, but I'm not, so will you keep quiet and not disturb me? I have a class to listen to" He whisper-yelled before turning to look at the class once again.

Y/n looked at him, slightly dumbfounded. Only one question ringing in her head.

How does she know my name?

♥︎⠀┄┄┄┄┄⠀♥︎

Sorry for the boring first chapter skks.

It's just the first chapter, the reason why this chapter is short. I didn't want to dive into the real story in the first chapter.

I didn't tell many details about Taehyung in the description I added in the introduction, because  I wanted to be the mysterious kid, don't worry, you will know about him as the story passes.

Like always my dumbass forgot to  tell the side ships in the

introductions. So here it is:

↳jikook
↳namjin.
↳ sope

The main ship is obviously Taehyung x Y/n. I didn't ship bts member with other girl group cause I don't want any hate comments etc, so please bear with me.

IMPORTANT NOTE: I'M POSTING THE STORY AGAIN CAUSE MY OLD ACCOUNT @JIMINTAEFIQS GOT DELETED BY WATTPAD, IF U HAVE ALREADY READ IT THERE, DON'T GIVE SPOILER. THANK AGAIN FOR READING IT AGAIN ❤❤❤